6,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Noel,

Would you please explain some of the points. I am just curious

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
angel eyes is just for cosmetics...

projector? You mean like projection HID's?

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeppers...

i know the terminology i used was wrong but some nice person would correct it.

i am curious cause i was reading that the halos cut down on forward lighting and increased lighting all around the halo (up in air etc)

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I was just asking why the fuss, I just want to know the difference, any joer, here is the website (don't know wether or not true) ergo questions (no i have no plans on changing lighting system)

·
Slickness...
971 Posts
johnej said:
I was just asking why the fuss, I just want to know the difference, any joer, here is the website (don't know wether or not true) ergo questions (no i have no plans on changing lighting system)

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=1680326#post1680326
Hmmm, sounds like those guys are confused. The halo lights are usually on the highbeam light and around the main projector(like on the BMW's) and serves for nothing more then looks. They have nothing to do with the projectors lights (like the hid's on the TSX), which is the main source of lighting.

Why the fuss? Cause it looks cool to some people.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
joerockt basically answered what you were asking. But this is from what I understand or know. And there is no advantage or disadvantage because they're completely different lighting components. Not a replacement from either.

Angel Eyes - Halo, external circular LED or bulb powered lighting. Used as a park light feature, basically low level lighting just like our park lights.

Projector - The ball/glass design, that encapsules light dispension either via HID or halogen bulbs. Standard vehicle lighting method.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts