Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

Just picked up a CPO '06 Milano Red 6MT a few months ago. LOVE this car; feeling the need to tinker though.

Was checking out Temple of VTEC's review for the AEM Short Ram Intake and decided to check out pricing. It turns out most distributors and in fact AEM's own website says that the intake is only for 2004-2005 TSX's.

Is this true?? Anyone out there with this (22-512R) installed on their 06-08's? Am I correct in thinking that it should work fine? And if not, what are the differences?

I did contact AEM and left a message, but I'm doubtful that I'll hear from them...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great, thanks for the info.

Wondering if I should go Injen because of CAI + SRI ...

Any differences between AEM SRI and Injen SRI? From what I've read they are all pretty similar.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I'm getting an Injen Intake.

In my opinion, I just companies like AEM are mass-producing intakes for every kind of car, making their products (possibly) less reliable.

I think its worth spending a little extra on Injen, rather than AEM, but in the end, its up to you.

·
Registered
124 Posts

In my opinion, I just companies like AEM are mass-producing intakes for every kind of car, making their products (possibly) less reliable.

I think its worth spending a little extra on Injen, rather than AEM, but in the end, its up to you.
Injen mass produces intakes just like AEM. Infact, the founders of Injen are ex-AEM employees!

·
Registered
2,612 Posts

what made you think Injen wasn't mass produced o_O? they make intakes for "every kind of car" also

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.