Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
seth livesey said:
Does anyone know if or when AEM is coming out with a V2 intake? Will this out perform injen's CAI?:newbie:
I dont know but I can tell you it would be couple of months or even a year before the have a V2 intake

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
AEM takes forever to relese things the injen cold air intake is best way to go now.

·
Im Rick James B1tch!!!
345 Posts
So how does this compare to the injen intake?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I agree that the aem sri is not worth it! Just letting you know. The injen produces 11ph and the dyno shows a much larger increase in the mid part of the torque band.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
31 Posts
Just got a injen intake on the ride. I think it made a noticable difference. 10 hp at the wheels is what the dyno reads. also looks kick ass.

I'll get some pics asap for u guys.

·
Registered
4 Posts
10hp on wheels???
for only $200+???

Show us the dyno.........

Normally an intake doesn't give as much increase in HP on wheels compared to the Turbo applications.

·
Registered
285 Posts
tsxclub said:
8.4 hp is not even worth it..

Are you kiddin' me?? 8.4 HP for short ram is great! Those are really high gains for an intake. :confused:

·
Registered
89 Posts
i would like to see if someone has a injen intake in the seattle area i just moved here i wanna dyno it on my car to see how well the custom one did in comparision...if the injen one does better then ill spend the loot and get one but if its just 1hp then i got a better deal any one down to see?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts