Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So finally! finnnaaaallly!! I got the TSX. First of all... to the members on this forum, I'd like to thank you all on the knowledge about the TSX I got prior before getting the car and help on decisions between AT and MT.

So heres how the day went.
After school, AP US History students have mandatory class. Yeah suxs... school is over and we still have classes for AP. So the last 15 minutes of it my friend keeps trying to call me. So I text him back saying "dude im in class wat you want?!" and he responds: "i went to my car and your car was gone!"

And those 10mins went soo slow. After class ended my best friend whose in class with me came with me to see whats up with my car (4runner). I head to the parking lot and the 4runner is not there. And im thinking to myself... OH F*CK! Then we walk closer to my assigned parking space and i notice theres a car parked there.

My friend looks at me and he's like... it looks like a TSX or something. And im thinking to myself... NO WAY! So he runs to the car while i walk slowly still shocked that my 4runner is gone... but theres a tsx there. So i finally reach it and im looking at it. Its carbony grey, 6spd, with navi and im thinking to myself noooooo waayyyyy!

My friend is all like... DUDE U LIAR! wheres the keys?! and im like... i swear I drove this morning in a 4runner and i show my keys
then out of no where my mom and aunti come running from my 4runner which ended up being parked on the other side of the parking lot screaming SUPRISE! and haha man i was the happiest person alive!

So Anyway as you all know I'm still new to manual so I stalled a few times but I'm getting the hang of it. THis is the best 17th/18th bday/graduation gift ever!

:rolling_e

Attachments

·
Registered
256 Posts
Lucky SOB!!! My grad gift was a 1991 Chevy Cavalier Z24 with slighty used mileage of 118,000K!!! Congrats on the TSX btw!

·
Denial: a river in Egypt
277 Posts
That a great story! Enjoy the car! You'll remember that experience your entire life!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
Congrats, that’s awesome, my parents did something similar, I thought for sure i was stuck getting the Nissan Xterra, which i was starting to accept, reluctantly, wanted a mustang, and then brought up the TSX as an alternative,(Believe me it’s a great Alternative lol), so my mom says to Me that her MDX has some recall thing, and she wants me to come with her, cause she doesn’t know anything about cars, I actually almost slept over my friends house, but my parents said they wanted me to go the next day, to make sure mom doesn’t get ripped off, so I was annoyed, but like okay, so I went to the Acura Dealership, and the sales woman’s talking to my mom, and there both like why don’t u go look at some of the cars outside, well be out in a sec,

So im like um okay, so why am I here, and then walk over to this TSX, and Im like there we go, Black, With spoiler, Ebony Interior this is a gorgeous car, sit down in it, and there’s a sign over the Speedo “CONGRADULATIONS BRENT” and I just flip out, my mom and the saleswoman are standing by the window smiling, and I think I sat in her for about 20 minutes before I even left, just checking everything out, so damn happy, lol, Im gonna go drive my car on that note…love this car…

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
congrats..nice story...!~
i hope dat happens to me..lol :laugh:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
Congrats on your new TSX!:woot:

Wish my graduation gift was a new car, but instead all I got was flowers and dinner from the rents. It wasn't until my freshman year in college that I decided to buy my own new car....I bought a 2001 Honda CR-V before that I had a 1997 Toyota Camry and 1989 Ford Mustang 5.0 both were given to me by my relatives.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
awww.........that never happened to me....*sniff*....

My parents just brought me to Acura.....they asked me....which one you like?....I said,,,,I think TSX is good.....and they just bought it for me...:laugh:

GD JOB MAN...... another CG??....hha.. n 6spd, w/ navi.....damn u lucky~

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Benz_05TSX said:
awww.........that never happened to me....*sniff*....

My parents just brought me to Acura.....they asked me....which one you like?....I said,,,,I think TSX is good.....and they just bought it for me...:laugh:

GD JOB MAN...... another CG??....hha.. n 6spd, w/ navi.....damn u lucky~
spoiled :laugh:

pretty much what happened with me..went to look at EL..and left with TSX :woot:

when i picked up the car from the bodyshop today..the owner lady was like 'i gotta get myself one'

i was like :thumbsup: haha

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
-phase- said:
spoiled :laugh:

pretty much what happened with me..went to look at EL..and left with TSX :woot:

when i picked up the car from the bodyshop today..the owner lady was like 'i gotta get myself one'

i was like :thumbsup: haha

U Canadians with your Made Up words.... Acura EL, British Columbia :slap: :laugh:

Lol, No EL here, Ive seen one in my life time, stood there for a good 5 minutes trying to figure out what it was, Thought someone took a Civic and was trying to make it look like a TSX... :laugh: lol, oh well

·
2005 TSX 6MT Nav
692 Posts
i got a fountatin pen on my graduation day from highschool

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
MemphisRheins said:
U Canadians with your Made Up words.... Acura EL, British Columbia :slap: :laugh:
if you want made up words..go to the canada forum..lol thats where u get all the:

ar
lor
ma
je
etc..lol

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
TSX is nice...i went to Acura to check out the RSX, but left with TSX...
so ur parents have good choice.....and the way giving it out is cool~
i want MT, i want Navi....but these 2 options are not part of my car...lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts