Acura TSX Forum banner

After market grill & fog lights. Any suggestions?

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  greston 
#1 ·
I have a 2010 tsx and the only thing I do not care for is the smiley face grill. Hoping somebody could point me in the right direction for aftermarket parts. Also I would like to change my fogs out to a projection type light anyone have any ideas.
Thanks from the Great Northwest!

#4 ·
not familiar with the 2nd Gen, but i got some morimoto LED projector fogs for my 06 TSX that i couldn't have been happier about. Bolted up with ease, only issue was a rusted screw i had to drill out but that has nothing to do with the fogs. Looking on their site they list a 2011-2013 fitment. They're standard round fogs, so maybe pull some measurements and compare with the specs. mounting them might not be a straight up screw into existing brackets affair like mine were but nothing some brackets and epoxy can't handle.

Couldn't believe how wide and bright they were. it felt like i had another set of D2S projectors on with an ultra wide lens. Completely fills in the foreground in front of the car and lights up almost 180 degrees around the car so you can see deer and critters on the treeline of rural roads at night. Nice cool blue color a hint cooler than the phillips 85122 Gen2 Xtreme Vision bulbs i'm running. Camera doesn't capture it well, they're not as blue as it looks in the photo. Went and made offers to a couple of vendors on ebay @ $100 shipped until someone finally accepted my offer.

#6 ·
not familiar with the 2nd Gen, but i got some morimoto LED projector fogs for my 06 TSX that i couldn't have been happier about. Bolted up with ease, only issue was a rusted screw i had to drill out but that has nothing to do with the fogs. Looking on their site they list a 2011-2013 fitment. They're standard round fogs, so maybe pull some measurements and compare with the specs. mounting them might not be a straight up screw into existing brackets affair like mine were but nothing some brackets and epoxy can't handle.

Couldn't believe how wide and bright they were. it felt like i had another set of D2S projectors on with an ultra wide lens. Completely fills in the foreground in front of the car and lights up almost 180 degrees around the car so you can see deer and critters on the treeline of rural roads at night. Nice cool blue color a hint cooler than the phillips 85122 Gen2 Xtreme Vision bulbs i'm running. Camera doesn't capture it well, they're not as blue as it looks in the photo. Went and made offers to a couple of vendors on ebay @ $100 shipped until someone finally accepted my offer.

View attachment 47108
Any night time pic with the fogs turned on? I'm curious about their light output.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.