Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any one got an aftermarket alarm installed? i am planning to get the Compustar 2wss-as @ $550 Canadian ...any comments?

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SAZABI said:
hmm... I think rewire is needed for the immobolizer?
I have never put aftermarket alarm on any of my cars...
hmm... why do you want aftermarket alarm btw?
yup...the price is including bypassing the factory immobolizer...

i feel saver with an alarm...i know if they want to steal stuff from my ride they can but like i said i feel saver that way and it is a pager alarm so if anyone touch my baby i can go kick their ass :laugh: and it has remote start; turbo timer; shock sensor...etc.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Zigen said:
yup...the price is including bypassing the factory immobolizer...

i feel saver with an alarm...i know if they want to steal stuff from my ride they can but like i said i feel saver that way and it is a pager alarm so if anyone touch my baby i can go kick their ass :laugh: and it has remote start; turbo timer; shock sensor...etc.
is that a good idea to bypass the factory immobolizer?
but I like the idea of pager alarm.

err.... turbo timer... ??? :police: :bowdown1:

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SAZABI said:
is that a good idea to bypass the factory immobolizer?
but I like the idea of pager alarm.

err.... turbo timer... ??? :police: :bowdown1:
that kinda worry me 2! i think the alarm has the immobolizer function as well but i will talk to the guy again and check out how he is doing it...

i think the turbo timer will be good for ride since i do a lot of highway driving... :)

or i can just get a normal alarm for $250...alarm with shock and montion sensor

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Zigen said:
that kinda worry me 2! i think the alarm has the immobolizer function as well but i will talk to the guy again and check out how he is doing it...

i think the turbo timer will be good for ride since i do a lot of highway driving... :)

or i can just get a normal alarm for $250...alarm with shock and montion sensor
sounds cool. Let me see your car after you finish doing it. I wanna see how it is done. I am interested too... but I am worry about the work that will be done on the car... esp... whether it will cause the engine light to come on or some other stuff...

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SAZABI said:
sounds cool. Let me see your car after you finish doing it. I wanna see how it is done. I am interested too... but I am worry about the work that will be done on the car... esp... whether it will cause the engine light to come on or some other stuff...
maybe i can take some pics so everyone could share...but dunno if i could...i will ask him...

o...i will make sure what he is going to do first...i don't want any engine light to come one for no reason...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts