Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
You can try the EMPIs. They're super cheap, and there is a chance that they'll work without issues.

Based on my experience and what people here were saying, if you want to be sure to fix the problem go OEM. If you can't afford new axles you can try getting the repair kit from Heeltoe.

·
silver,AT,non-navi
63 Posts
You can try the EMPIs. They're super cheap, and there is a chance that they'll work without issues.

Based on my experience and what people here were saying, if you want to be sure to fix the problem go OEM. If you can't afford new axles you can try getting the repair kit from Heeltoe.
I agree. OEM is the best, as you can feel some shaking with the aftermarket stuff. A repair kit from Heeltoe or a rebuilt of your original should do the trick.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you both for the input. Now, where do I take them to be rebuilt?? What's involved in the process?

I know about the kit, but since the axles have 130k miles on them, I figure it's a waste of money to just replace the inner CV, since later something else might brake.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.