Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LakeFront Meet 5, in new Orleans, LA.
great turnout, 300+ cars came. and great times. probably about 3-4 tsx's including myself.
here's a few shots, BTW These pictures were NOT taken by me.
(my camera was out of batteries because i forgot to charge it. smh. :thumbsdow) well here ya go!

this is me, fixing my under engine cover, since LA has shitty roads. LOL

·
Scientisting since 2005
1,232 Posts
killer pics ! looks like a great turnout

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,896 Posts
draider,, no close up's of the fender work?

For some reason I always thought you lived further North. I envy you guys with the mild winters, I cant wait to move.

·
Alliance!
1,776 Posts
Had I known about this meet, I wouldve gone. Is there a mailing list or something?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Had I known about this meet, I wouldve gone. Is there a mailing list or something?
hm, I'm not sure if there's a mailing list. but word just spreads FAST.
you should join nostreetracing.org and import-fiends. those are some local forums. they always keep updated on meets.

i think you're one of few that are from baton rouge too, would've been nice to meet you. oh wells, there's always next year.!

·
Alliance!
1,776 Posts
hm, I'm not sure if there's a mailing list. but word just spreads FAST.
you should join nostreetracing.org and import-fiends. those are some local forums. they always keep updated on meets.

i think you're one of few that are from baton rouge too, would've been nice to meet you. oh wells, there's always next year.!
Cool, i'll look into those. Yeah there isn't much of a scene out here. I've seen a few modded VW's and hondas, one TL. I think theres 4 other TSXclub members in my area. But yeah, I'm gonna try and get out to some meets.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
draider,, no close up's of the fender work?

For some reason I always thought you lived further North. I envy you guys with the mild winters, I cant wait to move.
Hey Chris. And yeah man I've lived down south forever. Since I was born haha. I'll try to get some more pictures of the fender work. To be honest it's really nothing serious. Just a very minor pull. Basically looks stock. It did let me go lower with out the a arms though. But in order for me to drop the front any more I will need them. Here are some pictures of my car at the Lakefront Meet. Still waiting on my Euro R lip kit. Smh...

And my favorite shot...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts