Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wats up fella's?

I want all of your inputs on this..

Okay here's the thing, I want to do up my TSX for show and performance. (i hope to make magazines w/this car).

Now I live in NY, where the roads range from real nice to real bad.

I just ordered a set of Tein Flex coilovers for the car last week. But am thinking that maybe I should go with some kind of air-ride suspension instead.

Why?
because i have also ordered a Kenstyle kit from japan (ran me a nice $2100)

Since this car is my daily driver, its going to be hard to maintain that Kenstyle bodykit, esp. here in NY.

So just for THAT reason i'm considering getting air-ride for my car, so I can just raise the car on bumps or nasty roads...
But since the car is a daily driver, i want a nice sporty ride too, not a bouncy or too soft of a ride.

so what do you guys think i should do?

1. sell the TEINs, and get air-ride to be on the safe side and keep the kenstyle kit safe. but have a not too sporty feeling ride.

2. keep the teins and take a chance w/the kenstyle kit, and have a nice sporty ride.

all comments are appreciated :)
thanks.
- Najeeb

·
Registered
13 Posts
I was also looking at the TEIN coils, but kind of swayed towards the aj-racing setup a little more. Is the air ride available? I want to lower my ride more than the 2" that springs yield.... If the air ride is available, is out priced out of control?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I kno Air-Runner makes a kit specifically for the TSX.
But I beleive it runs about $4,999.99 or so.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts