Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

I know you guys have been waiting patiently for some specials and deals. Well here is what we got so far. Enjoy

**PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST AND UNDERSTAND THE CONDITIONS BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER**

How to order
-Please call (604)279-0329 and ask for Dickson to order
-We accept Visa, Mastercard and AMEX only
-All funds will be charged in Canadian funds. All the prices are quoted in approximate US dollar here are based on the the current exchange rate and the credit card card company will do the conversion after we charge you.

Shipping

-All shipment will be sent the day after you order at the latest
-Shipments will be shipped via UPS Ground service (tracking number available) or UPS Freight (tracking number available).
-Please beware of that order over $200 there might be a US custom duty about 2.5% or UPS Custom brokeage. Sometimes they charge you and sometimes they don't. If the amount is under $200, there will be no custom duty
-Insurance is not offered so if you want to buy insurance for you package, please advise us when you place your order. Please note there will be additional charge for it.

Spoon S-Tai Bumper SOLD OUT

Spoon air filter $88 CAD Aprox. 77 USD + Shipping

The Spoon air cleaner is a drop in replacement of the stock Honda filter. Spoon recommends that due to the design of the VTEC engine, the stock intake box be retained to maximize throttle response.

J's Racing Fender brace SOLD OUT

J's Racing SPL valve cover SOLD OUT

JDM Euro-R Front lip Blue (03-05) x 1 $330 CAD Aprox. 287 USD + Shipping
JDM Euro-R Front lip Silver SOLD OUT
JDM Euro-R front lip Red (03-05) x 1 $330CAD CAD Aprox. 287 USD + Shipping

JDM Euro-R side skirts Silver (03-05) x 1 $335 CAD Aprox. 291 USD + Shipping

Here are some more specials we have going on. Pictures will be posted soon.

JDM Euro-R steering wheel $850 CAD Aprox. 739 USD Shipped (Quantity =1)

NOTE THIS WHEEL WILL NEED MINOR MODIFICATIONS TO FIT AS FOR THE AIR BAG YOU WILL NEED A PLUG AND WILL NEED TO BE RE-WIRED

Cusco Type-OS Strut bar (SOLD OUT)

J's Racing Thermostat $110 CAD Aprox. 96 USD Shipped

J's Racing Fan Switch J's Racing Fan Switch 55 CAD Aprox. 48 USD + Shipping

J's Racing Tow hook Front $165 CAD Aprox. 143 USD + Shipping ( J's Front Tow Hook will not bolt on directly will need minor modifications)
J's Racing Tow Hook Rear $165 CAD Aprox. 143 USD + Shipping

**Buy Both Front and Rear**free shipping**

**ALL ITEMS THAT ARE SHIPPING INCLUDED IS ONLY WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL U.S. AND CANADA**

If you guys have any questions please feel free to PM us.

Thanks

Calvin

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,877 Posts
I would like to say that the front tow hook needs more than a minor modification. you need the jdm front rebar to install it.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
Price of rear EuroR lip?

Great prices guys... im gonna try to jump on this...

·
Rocketeer
1,134 Posts
Will you have a Summer Sale? :D

·
Registered Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
GAntonio said:
WHy did'nt you guys post this yesterday when I placed my order? I could've picked up that SPOON rear camber kit.

send me a PM maybe we can work something out

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,877 Posts
AJR-COW said:
Yes it dose include the air bag :)
the airbag from the euroR does not work with the tsx as it is a single stage airbag. you need the airbag from the ep3 civic in the US to keep your working airbags. just want to let people know since I found out the hard way.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,877 Posts
-phase- said:
*patiently waiting on pics of the euro steering wheel :)*
ehhh duh just look at my car

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,877 Posts
any chance of spoon front control arms as being part of this deal or the j's racing exhaust and if no do you have either of them in stock right now at least.

·
Registered Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
CCColtsicehockey said:
the airbag from the euroR does not work with the tsx as it is a single stage airbag. you need the airbag from the ep3 civic in the US to keep your working airbags. just want to let people know since I found out the hard way.

In a way you are correct but puting this wheel on the CL7 will work. Because the EP3,DC5 and the CL7 share the same rear plug. A customer has installed this wheel and has gotten it to work.

Thanks
Calvin

·
Registered
47 Posts
CCColtsicehockey said:
any chance of spoon front control arms as being part of this deal or the j's racing exhaust and if no do you have either of them in stock right now at least.

Dude, he already posted a possible group buy on the J's exhuast.

Honestly tho' I wouldn't want everybody to be rockin that exhuast, it would lose its originality factor. Call me a hater, whatever. I'm trying to build my car to be different, unique, and rare!

1 - 20 of 105 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.