Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i recently installed a set of replica head lights, the issue im having is i dont know where the light/ cutoff should go. i turned the screw but it was too low, now its too high, and alll the light is focused in the middle of the road, not like OEM where the light spreads out in a " < "way mine kinda look more closed if this makes sense. anyway any input would be appreciated .and before i get the SEARCH for your answer all i get is where to align the lights from , just don't know where the light should go.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Chicago
1,706 Posts
There is def a recent thread on where they go and even older threads, I've commented on. You get that kind of light spread bc of the crap projectors in your fake jdm lights.

Im on my.phone or else id link them to ya but i line mine up with the top.of the.licence plate on my civic from about a car length away

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^^^ thats what u said on the last thing i read lol thanks it was late i wasnt really thinking about specific search words, also i dont have another car to go off of but ill try @ my job, yea my fake projectors suck , BUT, they look nice lol, thanks for your help bro i appreciate it.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Chicago
1,706 Posts
Just put it up to a wall... I think from about 15ft it should be 3 ft from the ground. I forget but if the thread isn't on here it is def on the 'other' forum

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts