Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i've got a 07 tsx and i want to go all motor, but i need help with the componets that i need to upgrade. What items will give me the biggest bang for my buck as well as a nice power gain?

·
Slow but turns
2,961 Posts
do you have an 06 or an 07? your description says you got an 06, but you said you got an 07? if you got both, i would say tune the 06 since you have the option of getting Kpro, if you have the 07, you might as well wait until Kpro arrives for 07-08 IF it does ever get invented.

·
Low Is A Lifestyle
4,116 Posts
do you have an 06 or an 07? your description says you got an 06, but you said you got an 07? if you got both, i would say tune the 06 since you have the option of getting Kpro, if you have the 07, you might as well wait until Kpro arrives for 07-08 IF it does ever get invented.
ktuned has a solution for kpro on the 07/08 as far as im concerned. they made a harness adapter.

·
Manifest!
316 Posts
all motor k-frank, k24 bottom/k20 head cheeeee

·
Addicted
322 Posts
research man!! intake, headers, high flow cat (or test pipe) hondata reflash, throttle body, cams, etc.

and lots of STICKERS!!!! stickers make you go vroommm!!! (jk)

·
~t.sdz
1,579 Posts
Damn this is starting to feel like the "other" forum.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Not sure why people need to be such d**ks. Cams - your choice - Toda, Skunk2, etc, TB, intake header and exhaust to free up the air, but you will need an ecu solution. One can hope hondata will release their Flashpro for the TSX, which would open up this baby. Good luck!

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
3,260 Posts
Not sure why people need to be such d**ks. Cams - your choice - Toda, Skunk2, etc, TB, intake header and exhaust to free up the air, but you will need an ecu solution. One can hope hondata will release their Flashpro for the TSX, which would open up this baby. Good luck!
Hi,

No one here is being a dick... The reason why people are telling him to use the search function is because this has covered so many times. Personally, I usually don't tell them to use the search function but after awhile it gets kind of annoying. I try to help as much as I can but after its been cover soo many times it get quite annoying. So don't refer anyone as being dicks... very disrespectful. Our forum is filled with people that's willing to help. Don't make us do all the work for you. Search it yourself and if you cant find what you need then make a thread.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Not answering someones question and just telling them to use search is pretty much the definition of being a d**ck. Look at it like this. IF you were in person and walked up to a group and asked them a question about something that they knew, and they were to say "figure it out on your own" your impression would be "f - you dude" Same thing here. The point is, people can either be helpful or not. But, if someone has nothing constructive to add then maybe they shouldn't post. Later

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
3,260 Posts
Listen. Like I said... people need to use the search function. It's been cover many many times... It's like going to a starbucks and ask them if they sell coffee... Another example, lets say you run a forum and you cover a topic on how to adjust coilovers. I sign up and I don't even bother searching and just ask. See where I'm going at? He needs to search first. It's just lazy seeing people post and not even bother searching first. And as for tekneek's comment he wants people to search the forums first and not fill up the forum with questions thats already been answered. To be honest, this is how the forum is. Not trying to be a douchebag but if you don't like it then its best to find another forum because it just how it is here. Sorry to disappoint you man. But of course if you need help with anything you can 1. Search or just PM me and i'll still help ya. We still cool though :D

Not answering someones question and just telling them to use search is pretty much the definition of being a d**ck. Look at it like this. IF you were in person and walked up to a group and asked them a question about something that they knew, and they were to say "figure it out on your own" your impression would be "f - you dude" Same thing here. The point is, people can either be helpful or not. But, if someone has nothing constructive to add then maybe they shouldn't post. Later

·
Registered
298 Posts
Search, people have already put this info out many times, just wasting others' time at this point instead of using your own. Either way, you obviously haven't looked into general k-series modifications enough YET to worry about which parts to use yet. There's a LOT to learn about K's before you consider mods that's truly compliment each other. Good luck.

4"VS into 3" intake, 08TL 68MM TB, RBC/RRC IM, IM gasket, Kelford 179-A's, modified OEM/RDX/ID injectors, ASP header, cat, 3" single, DC5-R/lightweight quality FW with higher TQ-C clutch, and most importantly K-Pro.

Hello easy 250+whp on stock-block K24A2 with a 6MT. Anything higher and its a lot more precise, matching one mod to the others.

Again, good luck.

·
Registered
298 Posts
^ dont forget, this guy has an 07, no kpro!

also, isnt the Weapon R headers better than the ASP headers?
IT IS WIDELY KNOWN THAT K-PRO HAS BEEN AVAILABLE FOR ALL FIRST GENS FOR MONTHS NOW. When will people realize this and stop the misinformation about the 07-08's?

No, while the quality IS decent, the Weapon-R is not better than the ASP.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts