Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey...anyone have suggestions on where to buy all season mats (except the dealer, or H and A)..The dealer already got enough of my $$$$...Please include pricing....Thanks

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Welcome ladder25

I could only get the dealer down to $105 for the mats so I passed. I bought mine @ Wal-Mart for $10: they are not flashy, just plain black rubber but I figured all I do is put my feet on them so no need to spend a lot. Wal-Mart prices actually ranged from $8 to $20 depending on how thick they are and if they had a design on them ... U can also go to places like Auto-Zone or PepBoys for better quality. Hope this helps

Here is a pic altho U cannnot really see mine but U can see how the unique way our pedals are makes it hard to lay the mat down:

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
TSX69 said:
:eek:
OMG ! cuz please get rid of that red charm thing dangling from the rear mirror...
you be making that TSX look like some take-out delivery shitbox. :nono:
(personal experience: did delivery before in a Civic owned by the restaurant...it had that hideous thing in there)

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
yes indeed...but if i find out he put on one of those big red latern thing in the tsx I will track him down.....

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
robert_tsxgeek said:
yes indeed...but if i find out he put on one of those big red latern thing in the tsx I will track him down.....
:nono: Take it easy Robert!

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Come to Australia ... Asians love putting charms in their cars, the more expensive or fast, the bigger it is.

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Oooh Themz Fightin Words

Seriously, every Asian around here has 1 in their cars; it goes w/out saying that 90% of said cars are Hondas/Toyotas

Mine says "Good Fortune"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts