Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just almost got stretch by a Shopping Cart @ Save-On_Food parking lots. A old lady pushing a shopping and try to squeeze in between my car and her car from the side. It is VERY DAMN CLOSE, but she did put all of her afford to prevent the stretch happen. Thanks, PO PO. You did a great job by saving my bb.

See, this is WHAT CANADIAN SUPPOSE TO BE. BE RESPECTFUL! BE RESPECT OTHER VALUABLES!

No rim jacking, No key graffiti, No Hit-n-Run. Be PEACE!

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
SPoon_TSX said:
I just almost got stretch by a Shopping Cart @ Save-On_Food parking lots. A old lady pushing a shopping and try to squeeze in between my car and her car from the side. It is VERY DAMN CLOSE, but she did put all of her afford to prevent the stretch happen. Thanks, PO PO. You did a great job by saving my bb.

See, this is WHAT CANADIAN SUPPOSE TO BE. BE RESPECTFUL! BE RESPECT OTHER VALUABLES!

I believe you will have sth different if it was a ar tai from HK.... ha ha....
that would be an expensive lunch spoon.

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
SPoon_TSX said:

u lucky...some ppl just don't give a damn!

should tell sazabi stop keying ppl's PWP!!!

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
NOOOOOOO
Joker - who just ate dinner before watching it, and almost lost it... :thumbsdow

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
It made me very sad to see a guy get eaten in front of his family, and kids, while they could do nothing but watch. :(

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Joker said:
It made me very sad to see a guy get eaten in front of his family, and kids, while they could do nothing but watch. :(
yes... it is a very sad story...
but I have another thought... I dno't know whatz in his mind... but doesn't he know that it is dangerous? I would put my family in the 1st place and try to avoid doing such... stupid thing... :(

1 - 20 of 24 Posts