Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

upcoming: tints, red muteki open end lugs, thinking about euro r grill and emblems

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys, any suggestions? looks better in real life.. cell phone pics suck

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes tint comes next, what % tint will look best on the pwp? The mugen visors would look good with the tints too. I would really like to go with the red type r honda emblems, but i'm concerned about them being stolen. The wheels are really close to the fenders so i do get a little rubbing, I had it lower, but since the wheels are really flush i was getting alot of rubbing even with the fenders rolled, I dont like the look with too much camber. I have no preload on the coilovers, the springs are not loose when the car is jacked up though. I'm really loving these coilovers, ride seems better than stock

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
Tint would make it look better. I think a lip spoiler would look good too.

I actually would skip on the visors because your car looks clean and simple. But getting them wouldn't hurt the appearance dramatically. I just think your car looks clean

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
clean

·
Registered
972 Posts
how did you clear your headlights?
Don't even think about it. Leave the amber in or get Euro-R headlights. Clearing is ghetto.

Looks very clean. Keep it that way. But do get rid of that chrome grill - paint match, Mugen or Euro R. It's up to you.

:)

·
DiRTBAG Jose!
1,306 Posts
real clean.love the wheels.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I considered the enkei caps but they are fugly, was thinking once i put on the red lugs and honda emblems id go without center caps or get honda caps

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Great choice on the rims :thumbsup:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah I always loved those enkeis, timeless look good performance, weight and affordable

1 - 20 of 22 Posts