Votes: 2 40.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Hey bud, just making you aware, you will have to do some modifications to make the alpine components fit(this is what I have). I was told they would drop right in but they don't. Door speakers will require a bracket to have the speakers sitt away from the door alittle(included brackets are not enough) and the tweeters will require you to make the tweeter hole a little bigger. Dremel required-any type of hand file is not small enough because of the windshield. Just a little heads up.

Since you are going amped, I would rather get the polks but I'm no car audiophile so take that opinion with a grain of salt. Good luck.

·
LED Addict
874 Posts
Alpine forsure!!!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hey bud, just making you aware, you will have to do some modifications to make the alpine components fit(this is what I have). I was told they would drop right in but they don't. Door speakers will require a bracket to have the speakers sitt away from the door alittle(included brackets are not enough) and the tweeters will require you to make the tweeter hole a little bigger. Dremel required-any type of hand file is not small enough because of the windshield. Just a little heads up.

Since you are going amped, I would rather get the polks but I'm no car audiophile so take that opinion with a grain of salt. Good luck.
Hey JTrix215, how's the Alpine speakers sound? Going to install mine next week.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I like them. It was a good upgrade. I'm sure you will like them more since you got yourself an amp.

·
Full Fledged Member
111 Posts
Im personally fond of the Polks Ive got, but I heard good things about both... You can't go wrong over factory if youre amping them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts