Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.vtec.net/news/news-item?news_item_id=351762

...Record April sales of TL, TSX and MDX luxury performance vehicles

...The TSX sports sedan marked its fifth consecutive record month with sales of 3,329 units, up 35.4 percent for the month and 34.7 percent for the year to date.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
Wow, ppl actually buying the ugly Ridgeline, along with the dull ugly Accord and bland aging unrefined Civic. I guess these high fuel prices is really helping Honda, no matter how old or ugly the car is, it sells well if it has the H badge on it.:thumbsdow

Acura TSX, TL and NSX were the positives this month, the new RL is awesome....and its good that finally MDX sales this year overall is cooling down, I can't stand those ugly things.:thumbsup:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Agent_Chen said:
Wow, ppl actually buying the ugly Ridgeline, along with the dull ugly Accord and bland aging unrefined Civic. I guess these high fuel prices is really helping Honda, no matter how old or ugly the car is, it sells well if it has the H badge on it.:thumbsdow

Acura TSX, TL and NSX were the positives this month, the new RL is awesome....and its good that finally MDX sales this year overall is cooling down, I can't stand those ugly things.:thumbsup:
I like the Ridgeline...one will be in my garage sooner or later (need to get rid of my Pilot first). :) BTW, I agree the Ridgeline isn't "pretty" but it is a very nice truck (Honda), very well thought out and rides better than my Pilot.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
If only Honda's cars were good looking...

they could really learn some lessons from themselves... Acura, that is

1 - 4 of 4 Posts