Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i'm a new member from Sweden and i am looking for angel eyes for my Euro Accord. I have looked around in Ebay but i havent found anything. Anybody here know if there are any to buy for the TSX/Accord at all?

Any moore members from sweden here?

·
Registered
15 Posts
jag vet inte om det finns fler i Sverige, men det finns minste en Svensk i Kalifornien. johansvahnberg (fodd i Boras, 1964, flyttade till Kanada i 1974). valkommen

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
no idea what that says...but no theres no angel eyes for the TSX/ Euro Accord

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site! :wavey:

Besides a custom job, I haven't seen any angel eyes anywhere for the TSX/Euro Accord.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jpswanberg said:
jag vet inte om det finns fler i Sverige, men det finns minste en Svensk i Kalifornien. johansvahnberg (fodd i Boras, 1964, flyttade till Kanada i 1974). valkommen

Trevligt :)
Kika gärna in på Hondaklubben.com om du känner för det.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok that's what i thougt, i know there are "sets" to build angel eyes to other cars. Im gonna look in to that.

I'l post the results here if i find something.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
yes ... there is some JDM Accord ... they do the angel eye by themseves .. ~
and they were gonna make a group buy in another site .. ~ but then figure out it's too much work ..and chicken out .. ~ :D

Attachments

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
what a second..How did they figure out how to run the foglights w/ the running lights...we had tried, but no one could figure it out

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
well .. ~ there is some wiring to do .. ~
my JDM foggie can do that too .. ~ but my harness is custom made .. ~

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
do u have the foglight button seperate from the stalk then?

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
yes .. ~ mine is seperate .. ~ but it's not the point .. ~
the thing that will make it happen is the harness .. ~

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
Andynolife said:
yes .. ~ mine is seperate .. ~ but it's not the point .. ~
the thing that will make it happen is the harness .. ~
True, we had managed to figure out a way w/the OEM Lights on the other forums, but unfortinutly we couldnt control the lights w/ out an independent Switch

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
a custom harness will fix that .. ~ but jsut see if u guys have the effert to make it happen .. ~ :) modify the OEM harness is just PITA
good luck .. !! ~

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
MemphisRheins said:
do u have the foglight button seperate from the stalk then?

In the Swedish version the fog light has a separate button from factory, it's illegal to have the fog light turned on at the same time as the half beam.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
MemphisRheins said:
what a second..How did they figure out how to run the foglights w/ the running lights...we had tried, but no one could figure it out
you have to modify the stalk itself... I won't operate on mine, but if someone had a spare one with the fog light switch on it, I'll be more than happy to play around with that :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
TSX 'R' US said:
you have to modify the stalk itself... I won't operate on mine, but if someone had a spare one with the fog light switch on it, I'll be more than happy to play around with that :)

Sure yous't come on over and you can play whith it as much as you want. What time will you be here so i know when to start the coffe maker. ;)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
Peter G said:
Sure yous't come on over and you can play whith it as much as you want. What time will you be here so i know when to start the coffe maker. ;)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: x 15,000!

Lol I have a Very Very Dirty mind :naughty:.... So Tru when are u going to Sweeden for Coffie and Playing w/ Peters Stalk
:rofl:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
wow...that'll be quote a distance to play with someone else's stalk... :nervous:

:lol: Peter :lol:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
MemphisRheins said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: x 15,000!

Lol I have a Very Very Dirty mind :naughty:.... So Tru when are u going to Sweeden for Coffie and Playing w/ Peters Stalk
:rofl:

:eek: Hmm humpidum. Guess i have to give you that one for free. ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts