Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
They dont exist as far as I know, of If u find some post em, Would be neat to see what they look like...

·
gas-aholic
208 Posts
not sure if the angel eyes will work well for TSX....as far as lighting is concerned, the TSX projectors rival the S2000 projectors for putting light down on the road. putting in aftermarket headlights on a TSX would equal stupid waste of money. maybe just aftermarket angel eyes could work...but the TSX headlight gots a lot of stuff going on inside...adding more could clutter the balance.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
2,330 Posts
yea i agree too... BUT i think it would be HOT if u can get the angel eyes around the HID and the high beams and use it for the parking light with the fogs or as daytime running light... that would be hot and i would get it

·
TSX and Camaro SS Owner
282 Posts
I say keep the factory lights, angel eyes should stay with the beemer IMO, keep it original baby!!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
chyllintsx said:
whoever finds...post pics please
I have pics of JDM Accord CL7s with angel eyes, but I'll post the pics when I get home since they aren't on my computer at work.

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
wow...nice AC..
this is wat i want.... :)

any clue abt where to get it?
or is dat just self-custom job?

·
gas-aholic
208 Posts
they look like custmized CCFLs.<< which is stray from BMW's original "halo" design, which uses fiber-optic plastics lit by regular halogen bulbs.

·
2005 TSX 6MT Nav
692 Posts
damn, would love to do that to my car too

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
yes i must agree those look pretty damn good..

1 - 20 of 31 Posts