Acura TSX Forum banner

41 - 60 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Finally time to go back to this site and upload progress and pics

purchased the ultra racing lower braces. front Side Skirts ones do make a large difference is body flex.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I was Browsing Craigslist and Boom!

I Found my self a Set of J's racing fender braces.

Install was easy. You do not need to remove the fenders, only the inner liners.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
I Have Been shopping around for and Upgraded brake kit for my car,

I contacted Marcus over at Heeltoe and He had a Used set of RB brakes ** Fullerton CA Company **
did have to modify wheel studs and install a spacer to clear the wheels.
for wheel spacer i used a Project Kicks 15mm spacer.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Finally time to go back to this site and upload progress and pics

purchased the ultra racing lower braces. front Side Skirts ones do make a large difference is body flex.

Nice additions!

I have considered the side brace, but wasn't sure how the chassis would behave. Can you comment more on before-after difference in handling and ride comfort? Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Yes with the side bars on Higher speeds you can feel the bottom of the car not flexing as much, makes it a tab bit more stiffer in ride confort.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
These are all old photos, I'm trying to go back to all my Photos in order and put all the updates and add on's I've done to the car.

I purchased These Tein Mono Sport coil overs ** MonoFlex ** the changes the name, same model.

front spring rates are 16k and rears are 14K.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
So Finally Hardrace Lower ball joints have been installed. Hardrace Upper control arms. Coilovers and chassis bracing.

ended up taking the car to WestEnd alignment to get vehicle vehicle corner balance and alignment

·
Registered
284 Posts
Your car is coming together nicely!

I had 16k/14k rates for a while but ended up going down quite a bit in the rear. For me i felt the car hopped a lot over high speed bumps. I weighed my car at each corner and figured out a nice ride frequency by going down to a 650# (11.6k) spring in the rear. The car feels much nicer at higher speeds but I still have not pushed or track the car. Food for thought. ;)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
So I Was browsing Thru instagram. and found this TSX from Australia and saw this lower lip splitter. ** Flow Designs ** Australian based company .

I knew I had to get my hands on it. purchased the splitter. Pricy in a way, but super fast shipping.

Also got Euro r front grill, hood match trim and Hella Horns because Subaru

41 - 60 of 84 Posts