Acura TSX Forum banner

61 - 80 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Purchased Some Spoon Sports rigid Collars front and rear.

Wish I could go back and take Pictures of the install.

Install was super easy in the front of the car, ** if you have a car lift it's like a 20min project. rear rear end is a tad harder due to the rear sub frame has large rods that go into the body of the car.

total time around 1hr or less of install. And Yes you can feel the Difference on the vehicle. Felt more responsive

On this Image on the right bottom you see the Mtech shifter springs * race version * I Highly recommend it

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
These pics are for Eibac 2016,
Detailed the TSX
met up with a few buddies from SD Ca, and Jay M, second TSX

in this picture you can see Jays fenders , Made from Empire carbon in Malaysia. Pricy fenders will run you around $1,500 shipped to USA :frown2:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Next Update.

I got my self a Carbon Hood from Extreme Dimension's Good deal that I could not pass, the vents are renovable and water trays will screw into place so you wont get water into your engine bay.

fitment was a bit difficult to adjust. but I tried the best I could, my plan will be to eventually paint match the hood to the car and leave the carbon vents as is.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Killer updates! The Spoon collars really have my attention. My fam has a shop with a 4point lift and I always thought it'd be way easier with access to a lift. Your post verified that

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Yah man, Installing the collars in the front was like ( that's it ? ) to my self. Easy!

Killer updates! The Spoon collars really have my attention. My fam has a shop with a 4point lift and I always thought it'd be way easier with access to a lift. Your post verified that

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Got my Self a Mugen gen III steering wheel, works bell hub, and works bell quick release

installation was super simple, time took around less than 1 hour to install. :)

·
Registered
708 Posts
Honestly it's not that bad once they are gone. I never really used them but I love my Mugen wheel
The cruise I don't use much but the steering wheel stereo controls are allll the time. I do 95% city driving in chicago and keeping my hands on the wheel is probably a good thing :rollsmile

If I ever added a wheel and QR I'd have to find a way to put the cruise and stereo buttons somewhere else close and accessible.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
I don't know if you guys saw in the images I do own Euro r seats, super mint, purchased them from Jay Mayuga ,
they came with original seat rails, i decided to get some wedge engineering seat rails to have the lower seat height.

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
New Update, Purchased K Tune Shifter Box :)

KTune shifter install was Easy, took a bit under an hour and 1/2 to install. Night a Day difference !

HIGHLY recommend this install To any TSX owner. Would recommend to use and lighter shift knob.
Half hour? it would have taken me longer to take out the Center console LOL. WHere did you get your splitter btw, its such a clean car

·
Registered
115 Posts
With those wedge seat rails do the Euro R seats mimic the factory TSX seat height range? I've read the factory rails that come with the Euro R make the seats sit at the same height as the factory leather seats all the way up.
Also, what did you do about the SRS light?
I've been thinking about going with the Euro R seats for a while but a potentially non-functioning SRS system and possible height issues scare me away.
Thanks

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Just So you guys are aware I'm going back in time in this build thread, looking back into my albums and trying to build this page with all the new updates from the past till now.

61 - 80 of 84 Posts