Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
True Honda Head
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to post up a thread where I can come and do some updates as my progress continues but I don't want to call it a build thread because most of this is going to be purely cosmetic. I have a real build already going on with my BB6.

Anyways I'll start from the top. Picked up my CL9 with 38K miles, PWP, Navi and 6 speed tranny.

After a few days I decided to throw my Work XD9's on it (they are for my Prelude) for the time being since the Prelude is at Innovative right now and I'm not using them. Got them done really to roll on to the TSXClub meet in Irvine.

Then I watched CL9Dans' thread for that Euro-R kit just keep going and going so I decided to put him out of his misery and purchase this:

Well after I went to the meet I got to meet Efran and after looking at his LM's I just had to have a set of my own so soon after he actually helped me source a super clean set and I immediately put a down payment and just picked them up yesterday.

Now I have to get these powder coated (the faces only) and also get my hands on some BC's and a set of Ingalls for the rear. Once I get what I need I will have everything mounted at the same time. I'm hoping to have this all done before the next meet.

Stay tuned..

Update 1-19-13:

Update 2-25-13:

Just got the hardware to install the rear lip. It only cost me $10.00 for the hardware, pays to search for your own.

If you look right above the lip behind the wheel I brushed off the dust to see if the paint matched and it does very well.

·
Registered
135 Posts
so jealous of the euro r kit... the whip is gonna be fresh.
what color are you gonna powder coat the rims?

·
Royal Flush Crew
791 Posts
Love that euro r set, you planning on getting the euro r headlights too?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
True Honda Head
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
so jealous of the euro r kit... the whip is gonna be fresh.
what color are you gonna powder coat the rims?
I was thinking Tiffany blue

I need those wheels...
You can't have them..

U are very welcome sir!:D

Good lookin out

Love that euro r set, you planning on getting the euro r headlights too?
Eventually yes

can see good things happening in this thread :thumbsup:
Thank you

damn nice man looking great .. cannot wait to see everything on the car

Thank you

looks great! love the LMs, even with the current color!
Another option is to just polish the faces too, I'm leaning towards Tiffany blue though.

Wow, great progress. What are the specs for the LMs?
They are reverse mounted so they are 18x9 +5 in the back and 18x9 +20 in the front.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Great stuff going on over here. Can't wait to see everything together. And I think Tiffany blue would look great! Thought about doing that but went with all polished instead.

·
True Honda Head
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Okay wow! Can't wait to see more pictures :) Great boughts!
Thanks

Great stuff going on over here. Can't wait to see everything together. And I think Tiffany blue would look great! Thought about doing that but went with all polished instead.
Yeah I like the Tiffany and I can always get them polished when I get tired of the Tiffany right:)

:eek:hsnap: What kinda of not a build thread...build thread is this :laugh:

Great build so far. Silver BBS would look super classy on PWP. Do it :grinno:
Not build thread, not:laugh: I'm not planning on doing anything to the motor at the moment so I don't consider this a build. I like the polished look too.

great start and nice pick ups.!
Thanks

Definitely watching for updates on this one :tu:
THanks

I need those wheels.
You can't have those wheels:nono::D:grinfawk:

Going to be a sick one thats for sure!
Appreciate it

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.