Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not sure if this is possible but i will ask anyway. That annying diclamer screen that comes on every time u start the car, is there anyway to stop it form coming up. If anyone thinks they know i would appreciate it

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
What bothers me more is "that final OK" that you have to hit when you're seeking a Nav route.

Like, when you finish punching in an address (which takes several steps), or if you punch up a "Previous Destination," you think you're done, right?

But you're not -- the Nav makes you punch an additional "OK."

I'm surprised nobody else has ever mentioned it. (I posted it a long time ago on another site, and nobody else thought it mattered.) I can imagine that it serves a purpose theoretically, but 99% of the time it doesn't -- it's just a nuisance.

·
Registered
549 Posts
on the Infiniti navi system it has the annoying startup warning also... but somebody found a way to get rid of it...

as far as acura's i have read peopel trying to get rid of it, but couldnt burn a new navi disc because the dvd was dual layer, well recently the dual layer dvd burners were released... if i still had my acura id try to check the navi disc and see if ic ould find the file and remove it or reprogram it...

did anybody here upgrade to the new navi disc...and have your old one laying around? id be willing to shell out the money for a dual layer dvd burner to make this work

1 - 5 of 5 Posts