Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I've been floating around here for a while and even bought some stuff from the classifieds, but have yet to formally introduce myself, I just picked up an 08 NBP in January and have no complaints about it. Ive already started to build it, and have about 10 packages on the way as we speak, heres some pics of how it is so far, let me know what you think, Thanks!

·
未来へと
2,253 Posts
welcome! nice ride

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome, where in Pennsylvania are you located? I just picked up an 04 a couple of weeks ago myself.
I'm from Scranton, but due to work I split my time between there and Connecticut.

Welcome to the forums, what plans you have for it?
34" Chrome wheels, stick on side vents and a boeing triple decker spoiler.....not

But right now I've got a CT blower, cf hood trunk and fenders, BBK, wheels and random arc, Password jdm, and skunk 2 pieces on the way with more to come as time goes on, eventually some type of lip kit grille and who knows what else

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow your not wasting any time modding.
Absolutely not!! Building cars is like an addiction, once you get into it its impossible to stop, and I'm just getting an early jump on this thing. Summer's right around the corner!!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
welcome... the mod bug hit u pretty hard...enjoy... what roof spoiler is that?
The roof spoiler is actually one for an 04 USDM Accord (not the cooler Accords we have!) My friend bought one for his and they shipped two, so just for the hell of it I tossed it on there and it fit! I have no idea what brand it is though. Its probably an ebay joint if I had to guess.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Great looking TSX,I love them best in stock form,with the origional alloys,like yours.

Congratulations,and ENJOY.

·
TarmacTSX
1,589 Posts
Nice start indeed. I like it, looks like your on your way to totm already!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts