Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey ppl,

Did any one just missed the OEM kit groupbuy just like me? I just talked to Tim and he said i could start a new groupbuy. So i need just 2 more people to form a new groupbuy. The price is 820 shipped. Thx

Gordon

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
haha what kinda GB is that - 3 peeps ? haha that's AWESOME do it ! :thumbsup:

1blue1.gif

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
robert_tsxgeek said:
haha what kinda GB is that - 3 peeps ? haha that's AWESOME do it ! :thumbsup:

1blue1.gif

yupyup......hehehe

·
Respect!!!
279 Posts
Charge it...

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
petah said:
anyway they'll give the same price if I tag along for a RSX bodykit ?
RSX ? go away kid

kidding :gapteeth:
welcome to the club petah :wavey:

G

·
hey now.. one of these days i *might* own a TSX... after I pay off this one.. in a year or so!

i think i've been on *********'s board more and just found this one out recently!

ps. on a side note.. dont' confuse me with "thegreatpetah"... i go by the same name "petah" on clubrsx.com :)

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
-phase- said:
but i dont have my own cc yet..:| and no one in hell im charging $800usd on my parents card..hehe
just tell them that u will pay them back asap.....

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,199 Posts
Anyone out there wants to start a group buy for the OEM lip kit? I really want one now.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I talked to Tim today (3-29-05), and yea he said he needs three people. I'm pretty sure i'm in. You guys look at any of the other kits???? And are you going to install it yourself?

·
Respect!!!
279 Posts
A friend of mine hleped me install it this past weekend...it was pretty damn easy...but we took our time and it was about an hour for the front...an hour for the back...and we did the sides simultaneously...looks friggin sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet...

·
needs sleep
146 Posts
seanygreen said:
I talked to Tim today (3-29-05), and yea he said he needs three people. I'm pretty sure i'm in. You guys look at any of the other kits???? And are you going to install it yourself?
So what's the price going to be? $820 shipped?

1 - 20 of 92 Posts