1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
nice album aussie !

·
Registered
333 Posts
Yay ANOTHER Aussie :D We will take over your forum yet ;) Nice ride mate, I own an Arctic Blue Euro, standard with black/metallic interior, I have some screenies in the picture area here somewhere! She is standard at the moment except for some nice Ming Tinted Windows and the OEM spoiler, still turns heads though :D

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
Alright, if we are to allow you aussies in this forum I think we should keep handy a list of aussie auto terms or jargons:
First entry:
Bonnet = Grill , correct ?
Bia = Beer

Robert, who think the Subaru/Croc Dundee commercial is dumb can use a few shrimps from the barbie.

·
Registered
333 Posts
robert_tsxgeek said:
Alright, if we are to allow you aussies in this forum I think we should keep handy a list of aussie auto terms or jargons:
First entry:
Bonnet = Grill , correct ?
Bia = Beer

Robert, who think the Subaru/Croc Dundee commercial is dumb can use a few shrimps from the barbie.
Bonnet is the hood, you know what goes over the motor and stuff? ;) Bia=Beer? Is that right, haven't heard beer been referred to as Bia, but we do call it many other things, some which arn't suitable for public viewing :D

Crocodile Dundee is old news, he lives in the US now anyhow, traitor ;) lol

·
Registered
333 Posts
Perth_Euro said:
You call the bonnet a "hood" over there dont you

Fuel = Gas
RHD = "the correct side to drive on" LOL

Anyway its great to be aboard
Tell it like it is :D Those left hand drive folk are weird ;)

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
mate , why you so big on "REM" ?

·
Registered Abuser
28 Posts
Hey Timbo mate, Sweet Ride. I think I've seen your car before!

Where did you go to get the Kings springs in Perth? I knew pedders had some out but I haven't heard of the kings? Are they custom?

I got the Tanabe's but had to inslall them my self. I need a camber kit and allignment, but not to worried for the moment. I have new rims on the way!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
REM = long story, gift from old lady, but they will be going soon. Euro needs a new identity!!! I have new plates in mind, just not 100% sure

Typr r + , I got my springs from Wilkonsons suspension in Bayswater.

I plan to go a little lower yet, but Brett from wilkonsons said that parts where limited when I got it done. Will have to chase up in the future.

I am trying to get a list of Euro enthuisists names in perth, so drop me a email with your details

[email protected]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.