Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got my pearl white TSX a month ago, and i desired to install the skirt package at the time i paid the deposit for the TSX. several weeks have passed and i phone the salesperson recently and he said that only the front and rear skirts have arrived...:mad: my friend, who got his car a week before me, has already got all the skirts installed!!!!!!:( and i really admire his great looking TSX!!
i have already been very impatient and frustrated waiting for the skirts. i would like to know if anyone in canada who owns a TSX expreiences the same problem.:confused:

·
Registered
25 Posts
White skirts are on backorder i believe. There was another canadian member from another forum with a pearl white waiting for his skirts to arrive..

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
glad to know that i am not the only one waiting for the skirts. their backorder process really drives me crazy......
thanks for your reply man~~

·
Registered
23 Posts
cancel the skirts, get your money back and order the JDM version from http://www.boomplustoys.net/jdm_accord.shtml
These look better than the OEMs, especially, the front skirt.
Or better yet, I'll take my OEM kit off my car, and sell it to you, so I can get the JDM version myself.

And Cop's right, there are other ppl waiting for the skirt kits, especially the PWP. I was lucky that they had one in stock for my car when it arrived.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Visorboy said:
cancel the skirts, get your money back and order the JDM version from http://www.boomplustoys.net/jdm_accord.shtml
These look better than the OEMs, especially, the front skirt.
Or better yet, I'll take my OEM kit off my car, and sell it to you, so I can get the JDM version myself.

And Cop's right, there are other ppl waiting for the skirt kits, especially the PWP. I was lucky that they had one in stock for my car when it arrived.
Hey bud you heppen to have any pics of your car?

·
Registered
23 Posts
My PWP Baby w/the skirts

Here's a quick pic that I took after applying 2 layers of Finish First.
:D
For those that are still waiting for their skirt pack, I hope you get it soon. It does enhance the look of our car quite a bit, adn gets a few more looks from ppl.

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
unfortunately, the dealer said i can't get my money back since the skirts have already arrived and been delivered to the dealer...
i appreciate your response anyway...:)
your tsx really looks great...especially with those tinted windows...are they the darkest that you can get them tinted legally? i was having a hard time to decide how dark to tint since i thought that it would be awful if i tinted them too dark on a white car. but after i saw your pic, i have no doubt that it'll look great!! please gimme some advice...

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Re: My PWP Baby w/the skirts

Visorboy said:
Here's a quick pic that I took after applying 2 layers of Finish First.
:D
For those that are still waiting for their skirt pack, I hope you get it soon. It does enhance the look of our car quite a bit, adn gets a few more looks from ppl.
wow your car is just amazing hehe.. The Tints look asome with a white car. Skirt kit really makes your car have a nice look are you planning on doing anything else yet? :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
My baby thanks you for the compliments :D
As for the tints, I got them 35% all around, however, you could opt for 20% for the rear 3 and 35% for the 2 front(max) to keep it legal in Ontario. I had that set up on my last Accord, and it looked pretty good. This time around, I just felt that a uniform tint kept the TSX classy...IMO

Other then upgrading the tires in 2 yrs, there are no more plans for anything else...already spent all my money on all the accessories. I am getting the 3M Chip Guard clear bra for the hood and fender in a week or two. For those that are interested, PM me, as I have a group buy going for the GTA owners. There are huge savings!

·
Registered
23 Posts
nope, after scratching the front left corner bottom of the skirt, I don't think I am careful enough. And besides, the car handles like they're on rails already.
If I wanted a lower ride, I'd save my money for an NSX :D

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would also like to lower my tsx...it really catches people eyes...:D
i know tsxclub's has a group buy of the Eibach Springs...if i were not living in canada, definitely i would go for it.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
ck122 said:
I would also like to lower my tsx...it really catches people eyes...:D
i know tsxclub's has a group buy of the Eibach Springs...if i were not living in canada, definitely i would go for it.
It can me shipped to canada pm me for info same price. :D

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Visorboy said:
nope, after scratching the front left corner bottom of the skirt, I don't think I am careful enough. And besides, the car handles like they're on rails already.
If I wanted a lower ride, I'd save my money for an NSX :D
I know what you mean I had a fiberglass body kit on my car and I hit almost everything even on pot holes now when my tsx gets here gonna just lower it and put rims o.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts