Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
seongjdsn said:
i have driven maximas all my life and i'm in the market for a new car this summer.

i'm considering: wrx, sti, evo, and tsx.

anyway, does anyone know of a good acura dealer in so cal?
I heard all acura dealerships are preety nice just visit the acura site and look for a number call them up see how much diposit they want. tsx will be a great car i am also a maxima driver and swiching to a tsx aswell :p

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
WiLz said:
don't go to sierra acura in alhambra...they suck...
Welcome to the site!!! Very nice car in your sig alot of mods!

Are you planing on getting a tsx in the future? ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
tsxclub said:
Welcome to the site!!! Very nice car in your sig alot of mods!

Are you planing on getting a tsx in the future? ;)
thanx! nah...i'm not gettin a tsx...although if it had come out a couple months earlier, i might be drivin one right now.
my gf however is lookin at getting a tsx. everything is great about the car, except for the fact that the pricing came out to be higher than most people expected.

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
how about santa monica acura out in santa monica? we've actually got 2 left, a carbon gray/black interior 6 speed navi, and a silver/black auto non-navi. If you call or go, ask for me, Jeremy, and i'll help you out! :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Have you tried finding a broker in your area? I live in northern ca, but my car came from Cerritos Acura. I got it through a broker. The nothern ca dealers did not have the color without navigation in stock. The broker got me the car I wanted, at MSRP. At least in CA, it seems that there aren't that many cars and the dealers aren't dealing.

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks spinstr. I'll check out the cerritos lot.

We just started looking, and seems like every dealer has only one or two tsx in stock. So it's hard to choose the color and bargain the price.

It's really a bad situation to be in. With inflation abound and dollar devaluation, waiting longer may end up paying more.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts