Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys!! Any meets besides the postponed dealer meet?
If anyone remembers my build, its still in the works because of many available options. I'm trying to get my built motor swapped into my car, but I'm awaiting my custom parts. They have not been made yet because of the shop/race team is very busy during this season. Its known and I won't let you guys know the place yet.. =P
Their cars are tempting me to put my motor into a hb, hehe I have stuff coming from Japan as well so I'm still waiting for more stuff..... Going back to the main topic... so yea whens our next meet? Are we doing the former hooters back area again?

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,046 Posts
Sup Drew! I'll be at the dealer meet next week, maybe we can set something up for hooters or D&B in Farmingdale since I'm out in the Island now :/

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
Dam man if I was there I would have thrown my yearly meet at Ross dock... Have fun guys...

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Sup Drew! I'll be at the dealer meet next week, maybe we can set something up for hooters or D&B in Farmingdale since I'm out in the Island now :/
I'm definitely down for some L.I. meets, but don't mind queens too. I've been passing by the old hooters spot alot lately and keep wondering when the next meet will be.

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,046 Posts
Maybe we set something up for late June on a Friday night or something. Last time it was a weeknight and turnout was impressive.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts