Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello peeps. I currently have an Acura CSX (Canadian-only sold JDM model of the Civic), and am really getting tired of intermittent rattles coming from every which direction. I'm wondering how the TSX is in comparison. More specifically, I've been thinking of getting a 2008 TSX manual transmission with navi (my CSX is premium with navi & manual transmission). Is there anything I need to look out for?

· , Regional Meet Leader, Chicago
1,706 Posts
08 is a great year.... If you can find a manual with navi consider yourself lucky!
And isn't the csx the progression from the EL which is the JDM HONDA domani

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome, I've found 4 manual TSX' with navi in my area, so I guess I must be lucky at this point :-D

Yes, the CSX replaced the EL, however the Domani evolved from the EL to the Fit according to my research :)

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you. I've read nothing but good things about the TSX for the most part. The more I read about it, the more I want one :D

As for the Demani, it looks like I might've misread the article: in Japan the Demani was replaced with the Fit in 2002, however the 2nd gen EL just start in North America then, so it would appear that that was the end of the Demani in North America :)

· , Regional Meet Leader, Chicago
1,706 Posts
def. i searched extensively for my 6MT, but had to settle for non-nav
you can find tons of info on here as well, what people paid, or any issues or mods.

I loved the Domani, it was a fun car to drive. Fit however is a horrible car to drive! cool thing with the magic seats but desperately underpowered.

CSX was only introduced in Canada, but it doesn't seem like it came from anywhere in particular except the Civic!

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ever since I got my CSX with OEM navi, I don't see me living without it. I've never seen such amazing GPS reception on any other device I've ever used. It even works inside underground garages and everything, it blows my mind :)

Anyhow, thank you guys for the feedback and good wishes :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.