Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I've been on the forums for a short time and just wondering if there are any other females who drive manual transmission. Havent been on here long enough to know who's who yet.

C'mon ladies represent!

:jump:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
:surprised

Female...and drives stick...and owns a TSX... :bowdown:

There's actually quite a few female members on the board :thumbsup:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,344 Posts
my g/f does

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
Man......I would LOVE to meet a girl who can handle a stick......hahaha~ :playboy:

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
Man......I would LOVE to meet a girl who can handle a stick......hahaha~ :easter:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
You guys are all gonna scare her away... :D

I don't remember if 228 & Zigen drove 5at's or 6mt's... Where has Zigen been?

·
Overworked Microsoft Peon
13,780 Posts
TSX 'R' US said:

You guys scared them all away. :p

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
TSX 'R' US said:

hahaha, they're not scaring me away. i figured the boyz up in here would say something to that effect. i joke with my BF about it all the time!

QUESTION: why do guys find it "hot" when they find out if a girl can drive stick? :donno:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
GFP14 said:
hahaha, they're not scaring me away. i figured the boyz up in here would say something to that effect. i joke with my BF about it all the time!

QUESTION: why do guys find it "hot" when they find out if a girl can drive stick? :donno:
cuz it's rare...

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
TSX 'R' US said:
That's you? :jump: :jump:

:thumbsup:
THAT'S ME!

everyone says i look mad. LOL!!! dont piss me off on the road! or i'll give you the stare.... :eek:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
GFP14 said:
THAT'S ME!

everyone says i look mad. LOL!!! dont piss me off on the road! or i'll give you the stare.... :eek:
I don't think people will mind that stare :D

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
GFP14 said:

I think it is because it breaks free from the social stigma of old - the one of the woman not knowing how to handle mechanical things, or things more associated with the male species. I think that a girl driving stick connotes a notion of "she knows how to handle her own."

I don't necessarily find it "hot" when I find out if a girl can drive stick - it all depends on the girl.

I find that a HOT girl gets bonus points in my eyes when I find out she can drive stick. But a girl who's not easy on the eyes driving stick? Still not easy on the eyes -

Driving stick is not a miracle-maker for ugly girls. :mardi:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Oh forgot to add...my sister drives stick...
she's not driving one now because her company gave her a vehicle and she left her car here in IL...so I get to drive it :devil:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,514 Posts
GFP14 said:
Wow, this site is loaded with really hot women. WanTing, 228, Kawaii, 007Bondgirl, Dixiegurl996, and now GFP14, just amazing for one site.....sorry if I left any hotties out......

1 - 20 of 150 Posts