Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Let me...help you!
1,335 Posts
Wondering if theirs any meets anywhere near from Los Angeles if so give me time and place would love to go to one for the first time
The meets are usually posted in the South-West regional sub-forum at South West - Acura TSX Club : Acura TSX Forum.

I used to try and attend each one I could back in the day, but since I don't go online as much, I don't know how active the socal people are now. I don't see anything coming up soon.

You could also try putting together a meet. The last one I went to was organized by someone who just wanted a meet. We ate a little before heading somewhere for a photo shoot.

If I recall, the meets tend to slow down in the colder winter months. The only meet I remember going to where I wore a jacket was when it was a little windy (though I don't go to any night-time meets since I work at night).

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Of course us socal ppl r active!? We just had a meet this past nov! And have a huge one coming up in march! Its down in san diego, search for it under "crown point meet" if u would be willing to go.

·
True Honda Head
785 Posts
Should be a good amount of us, off the top of my head i can think of slickrick, tsx&skate, nomadx2, slickxac, rantonio27, and myself. Should be more as the date approaches
How can I be down?

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
we should just have a caravan to the royal flush meet

·
DiRTBAG Jose!
1,306 Posts
wheres the royal flush meet at?

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
anthony, just get it done early in the morning then you me george can meet up a few other tsx and roll in?

·
DiRTBAG Jose!
1,306 Posts
if i wash my car ill be down to go. I''ll let you know Efren.

·
DiRTBAG Jose!
1,306 Posts
Same number from last time?oh you in ROP crew?

·
DiRTBAG Jose!
1,306 Posts
lol oh alright.some guy i follow on instagram posted a few pics and your car was there and i was like i know that guy.are the 3 going sunday?

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.