Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Hawaii
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, 1st of all idk if Stockton is part of SouthWest or NorthWest(since its NorCAL) Lol. so ill give it a shot posting here.... coz im gon be moving to Stockton in like 2 months, just wondering if there's any members up in there.... and ima be shipping my TSX with me... just wanna Holla to all of u ^_^

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
Word. Im in Sacramento as well as a few other guys. Don't think anyone lives in Stockton but it's only a half hour drive to get to sac

·
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Word. Im in Sacramento as well as a few other guys. Don't think anyone lives in Stockton but it's only a half hour drive to get to sac
good to know man, i think ill prolly be there by like July or something keep me posted for meets, time to start making friends again since i dont know anybody besides some family Lol...

·
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey man, I'm originally from that area! What brings you to Stockton?
ohh nice, just more & better opportunities.... its really nice in here in HI but so damn expensive!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks, Tek. Gonna post up in the new members section soon just to say hello. And post up a couple pics of the new ride.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
Sounds good. I'll hit both of you guys up for the next car meet. its usually somewhere in san francisco though since there aren't many of us out here in the sacramento area

·
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bring some of the other Hawai'i TSXers with you! haha jk
If we can just all come together and visit that wouldve been awesome.... Gotta figure out too how long the shipping would take... And do u guys know if there's a port nearby the area to pick up the car? Or its just at LA and Seattle?

·
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ohh ok, thanks for the input man... Anyways how bout smog? Do u guys have hook ups? Lol... Im not sure if im gon pass I have stock cat but has headers and custom intake :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts