Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
I've purchased my a-spec lip kit from them a few years back. They are legit. They are actually an Acura dealership with an online parts store.

·
Registered
371 Posts
The parts come from Delray Acura in Florida. Their prices are amazing. I purchase all my parts from them for such a good deal then what the dealer actually charges you.

·
Registered
442 Posts
I recently place an order, on tuesday to be exact. Shipped yesterday. Should be receiving the parts soon

·
Let me...help you!
1,335 Posts
I ordered something from acuraoemparts and oemacuraparts at the same time last week (both are online acura dealers). acuraoemparts came in quickly with everything packaged nicely and organized (I bought a bunch of tiny parts of stuff I broke).

oemacuraparts took longer to get to me, but I think it's because one of the items may have been special ordered. I bought the updated 2006 wiper blades from them (acuraoemparts doesn't have them).

I would buy from both places. If you're looking for accessories, you might want to try handa-accessories.com (another online acura dealer).

·
PhisaggiN
1,536 Posts
I ordered something from acuraoemparts and oemacuraparts at the same time last week (both are online acura dealers). acuraoemparts came in quickly with everything packaged nicely and organized (I bought a bunch of tiny parts of stuff I broke).

oemacuraparts took longer to get to me, but I think it's because one of the items may have been special ordered. I bought the updated 2006 wiper blades from them (acuraoemparts doesn't have them).

I would buy from both places. If you're looking for accessories, you might want to try handa-accessories.com (another online acura dealer).

Haha I think caused your delay. Bought the last set oemacuraparts.com had on hand a week or so ago. Lucky they are local and still get the internet price.

:fro:

·
Registered
10 Posts
I was at the dealer and a sensor caused a light to turn on, the dealer quoted me $219 for the part alone, I looked online for the price of the part, and i came on to the acuraoemparts.com and they sold the part the dealer was selling me for $109. Both being acura dealers, its sad to see this happen.... I ended up telling them I could get it cheaper elsewhere and they discounted me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts