Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
From RSX to TSX.
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Just got a black 05 TSX after I totaled my RSX Type S that I loved to death. I didn't expect to like this car as much as I am! The TSX community has also been great. I've had a few issues and wants with the car and you guys have helped right away.

This part is for all of my southeast TSX owners. What do you guys think of organizing a meet? From the threads I've seen, these meets never seem to materialize and I think it would be cool to have one.

If the majority of attendees are Floridians like myself (Jacksonville), then I think it would make sense to meet around the Orlando area one weekend. Middle of the state, equal-ish driving distance, metropolitan city with lots of stuff to do. If we end up getting more GA TSX owners we could go with Jacksonville or Tallahassee. All I know is I bet we are a diverse bunch.

I'd be willing to organize it. You could gimme your numbers or if you're not comfortable with that we could do emails.

What's the interest level out there?

-Taylor

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
:sigh:

You would have more of a showing of tSXs at a gas station in jax. The last one we tried setting up had all kinds of interest and then the member that set it up fell through and it died. It ended up being me and one other that showed at nurotag.

Not trying to stifle you, but I'm not traveling anymore.

We should try a meet at automotive addicts cars and coffee now that they are downtown jax. That is always an awesome meet.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
271 Posts
:sigh:

You would have more of a showing of tSXs at a gas station in jax. The last one we tried setting up had all kinds of interest and then the member that set it up fell through and it died. It ended up being me and one other that showed at nurotag.

Not trying to stifle you, but I'm not traveling anymore.

We should try a meet at automotive addicts cars and coffee now that they are downtown jax. That is always an awesome meet.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Yes sir in deed. That was me in Nurotag.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Hey guys,

Just got a black 05 TSX after I totaled my RSX Type S that I loved to death. I didn't expect to like this car as much as I am! The TSX community has also been great. I've had a few issues and wants with the car and you guys have helped right away.

This part is for all of my southeast TSX owners. What do you guys think of organizing a meet? From the threads I've seen, these meets never seem to materialize and I think it would be cool to have one.

If the majority of attendees are Floridians like myself (Jacksonville), then I think it would make sense to meet around the Orlando area one weekend. Middle of the state, equal-ish driving distance, metropolitan city with lots of stuff to do. If we end up getting more GA TSX owners we could go with Jacksonville or Tallahassee. All I know is I bet we are a diverse bunch.

I'd be willing to organize it. You could gimme your numbers or if you're not comfortable with that we could do emails.

What's the interest level out there?

-Taylor
I'm down for Orlando or Tampa even... been to import face off in Brandenton raceway and a few members are in that side of town. Let me know with a specific date. Hopefully 8/10, 8/11, or 8/17,8/18 weekend.

·
From RSX to TSX.
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry for the long respons time guys.

I think it would be sick to have a meet up. The first step is to get a list of everbody who has serious interest. Then we'd set a date that would fit in the most possible schedules. After that I'd collect contact info and send out reminders as the event gets closer.

So lets start. SOund off if you have legitamite interest in setting this up. PM me too

Thanks guys!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts