Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hei tsx ppl out here. I was wondering whether you guys have problem about the freezing of navigation? Also, do you notice that when you break really hard, the seat tend to move in front a little? I kinda noticed that in my car, and I find it really annoying sometime. Also, I want to ask some opinion. I want to change to a better brake which creates less break dust and have better stopping power. Do you know any brand other than Brembo itself? And how about tires? Has anyone replaced the stock tires yet? I find the Michelin tires too noisy, and when it rains, it doesnt perform well. Please help me out if you can. Thank you!

*P.S. I am from Seattle Area.. Anybody from Seattle here? *

·
Registered
23 Posts
W_Piti

Im in Issaquah, (no tsx yet).

A good site to check out tires/brakes and suspension is tirerack.com

You can enter your vehicle info and it will bring up what fits (although you still want to call and verify).

All in all, a good site.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Im in Seattle, and yeah that does not sound normal at all, i would definately go to the dealer to check it out...it too expensive of a car to just let it go by.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you Cam75. i have checked the site out. And also I have went to my dealer ( Acura of Bellevue ) and the engineer told me that the other Acura TSX also has the same problem ( the front seat moves forward when the brake is too hard ), and they cant fix it??? Also, the navi DID NOT freeze when I was there, so they just dismiss the problem. SHould I call the Main acura in CA to complain about this? And nice to see many people from WA here!

·
Registered
62 Posts
YES COMPLAIN! Complain to everybody from Acura and make sure they hear it! Acura is trying to climb it's way up, and they'd surely fix this. Don't try this with Mercedes though, you don't get a response and sometimes even get a rude letter back :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BenjiBoy650 said:
YES COMPLAIN! Complain to everybody from Acura and make sure they hear it! Acura is trying to climb it's way up, and they'd surely fix this. Don't try this with Mercedes though, you don't get a response and sometimes even get a rude letter back :D
Really? You did reply to merz and get a rude letter? What did it say? I will complain when more people get eh same problems with me. I usually get the navi freeze like once a week.:(

·
Registered
62 Posts
I personally have never gotten a rude letter from MBZ but I have seen the aformentioned letters online. Like when a customer complained about getting rock chips on his tailgate, they replied saying he did it on purpose or something like that. Most of the time they just say that the problems the car is experiencing is "normal"

T

·
0 Posts
navigation freezing up

it only freezes up mostly during bad weather like thunderstorms or heavy snow. i have experience the locking up of the display screen, all u have to is shut the engine off and turn it back on, i think the problem is that if first u start the engine and the gps is not lock on then it wont give u a display, so to reset it u must shut off the engine and turn it back on it will display then try it u will see i'm right.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have the sliding seat problem, but only when the seat is moved as far back as it can. try moving the seat up a little and it may catch on the track system better.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts