Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the weather next week looks pretty good so i was wondering if u guys wanna have a meet at dicks burgers, usually my buddy and his bmw friends meet up there for weekly meets so just wondering or if u have any better suggestions feel free to say.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
I havent had dicks in a while.. I wouldnt mind comming just say when and what tine
Haha. Not sure if pun or serious.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Seattle,WA
1,465 Posts
Haha that didn't come out right JR. Lol looks like we could get a few out. Sundays always work best. I believe we are all in winter mode lol. You trying to meet up this Sunday? 5:30-6:00 doesnt sound bad so we can catch the patriots and texans game as well as the Hawks game! Up to you guys.

It'd be nice to get out while its still light out. So we can at least get some pictures in. I can text everyone too.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Haha that didn't come out right JR. Lol looks like we could get a few out. Sundays always work best. I believe we are all in winter mode lol. You trying to meet up this Sunday? 5:30-6:00 doesnt sound bad so we can catch the patriots and texans game as well as the Hawks game! Up to you guys.

It'd be nice to get out while its still light out. So we can at least get some pictures in. I can text everyone too.
That sounds about right the earliest I can make it is like 6 ish this is the by the university district

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.