Acura TSX Forum banner

Anybody with experience in Coil Overs!

2K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  EuroRspec 
#1 ·
Posted this awhile back didnt get any help on it. Figured I would post again. Thanks for the help in advance.

"Hey guys haven't posted in awhile but I am looking for some help.

I am currently in the market to buy some new Coil Overs for my 2005 TSX. I need to know if the two brands I have been recommended are worth it.

MEGAN Racing EZ Street Coil Overs $690 New

Tein Super Street Coil Overs $730 New

I have been told both will do fine but the people I have talked to told me to go with Tein. So I figured I would ask y'all what I should get. Or if there is much of a difference.

Thanks,
Tyler"

#6 ·
Ask 10 different people get 10 different answers.

Really though do your research. I think if it's p4p BC is best bang for the buck. Subie guys swear by them, you can get replacements for them, they can be rebuilt to custom specs, custom spring rates with dampening. Customer service is top notch, I know from experience because I have been dealing with them a lot the last few weeks!

I hear the buddy clubs are great too but the customer service sucks, but again do your research because it does matter-it's your money!

#7 ·
Why don't you just go with the regular Megan Racing Coilovers and skip the "EZ" version. More adjustability and a better Coilover for about the same price if you know where to buy them.

I think a lot would depend on your preferences and what you want to do. If you are looking to slam your car, go with the Megan as they go lower. If it is a daily driver, either will work. As stated previously, do your research. What one person thinks is a soft ride might be hard or some else. A lot has to do with your personal preferences.

See if you can find cars that have both and take a ride in them and see which one you like.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.