Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking into getting the Greddy Evo2 Catback for my baby and it looks like this online site has the best deal, $719 + ~$50 for shipping. Has anyone dealt with them before? I read their Agreement Terms and they don't pay for shipping if the item is damaged and it needs to be replaced. So you have to pay for it to get shipped back and then you have to pay for the replacement to get back to you. And with a catback that can get costly if something happens to it or the wrong item gets sent out. Just want to see if people have experience with them. Please let me know, thanks!

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
heheh didn't even know that site existed.

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
-phase- said:
vb you're such a baller :p you should sponsor me:)
Not a baller, a mod addict. LOL

I'm still contemplating purchasing the Evo2. I spoke with a guy at www.tsxparts.com, who is also a sponsor here wholehyper (I think the username is) and he says the site is still under construction but should be all set by the end of this week.

I would LOVE to get this catback today, but it would be close to $800 total, which obviously is a lot of money, but I'm thinking that I could recoup alot of my money in the fall/winter time since I barely spend money on my car during this time of year.

I also asked them if they would consider a group buy for the Evo2. If they do, anyone interested???

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
They actually look pretty good, prices aint bad either... neat!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts