Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
TSX Sold! Hello STi!
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If your experience was good, can any of you refer me to a particular salesman? I figure, that'll help a little bit when I negotiate my deal, eh? :rolleyes:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Dunno.....but this seems like a good place to say WELCOME!
Great to have you here, appreciate your posts!

And BTW.....do you really like Mozart?

·
TSX Sold! Hello STi!
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha...

Larch --- funny you should ask! The "Amadeus" in my name actually comes from the DJ name I used to spin under when I was a tad bit younger. I had residencies at the Tunnel, Roxy, and some other smaller venues in NYC when they were open. I moved from the house music into more underground type stuff (acid techno, freeform, etc.), so I stopped spinning at the clubs and started getting booked primarily at raves. No hatin' on me please! The "303" in the screen name comes from the Roland TB-303, an analog synthesizer from back in the day. It was my favorite piece of gear in my music studio.

In any case, I actually do happen to love Mozart, but that spans from my classical music background in piano. I started when I was 4, and attended Juliard while I was in 8th grade through high school. I know... my musical interests are pretty broad, eh? :rolleyes:

The biography aside (lol), thanks for the welcome! I'm really liking this board, and everyone is very friendly...

Till the next threads my friend...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts