Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
TSX Sold! Hello STi!
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If your experience was good, can any of you refer me to a particular salesman? I figure, that'll help a little bit when I negotiate my deal, eh? :rolleyes:

·
Roger
15 Posts
i went to bridgewater but the salesman that i delt with lied to me about having a car in stock so i really didn't want to deal with that dealership. I don't want to take anything away from them but i went to acura of ocean and had a good experience...although i'm still waiting for my car...but all in all good dealership

·
TSX Sold! Hello STi!
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah... my dad bought his Acura from Acura of Ocean, and said that, for the most part, the salesman was nice. My only problem is that I *have* to go to Bridgewater Acura. To make a long story short, I was in the market for a new car and was looking at TSX's. I entered this contest in the Star-Ledger for a $10,000 cash downpayment giveaway towards a new car purchase, and won! I thought... "How lucky could I be?" There's a list of about 70 dealerships that I can go to and negotiate my own deal... They were chosen because they advertise through NJ.com, but they are not aware of the contest. Star-Ledger cuts the check directly to the dealership. Anyway, Bridgewater Acura is the only authorized dealership that sells Acuras. The main reason I'm asking about dealership referral and experience is because I must've sent at least 3 requests for online quotes to them (2 via various websites, and 1 direct inquiry), and they don't even acknowledge that they received them. On top of that, if you follow their website links to the "Internet Sales Deptartment," they list the Internet Sales Manager and Director, along with their PHONE NUMBERS??!? No e-mail... no online form... WTF is that? :bs: Acura of Ocean, Open Road Acura, and Acura of East Brunswick all responded relatively quickly, and gave me a quote via e-mail. I didn't even get haggled on the test drive.

Sorry to get long-winded --- if anyone else has experience with this dealership, please share... I'm almost dreading having to take a trip all the way out there since I live in Monmouth County.

·
Roger
15 Posts
yeah i live in monmouth county too and the only reason i went to bridgewater was because it was close to my work.. but they probably won't respond to emails because they want to get you in there... so if you go there make sure you go in there with all the knowledge and get the best deal you can...good luck

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
dang you're lucky. congrats on the winning

1 - 7 of 7 Posts