Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
North Fulton, black TSX, just got it this summer lol!

·
Evan
1,090 Posts
North Fulton, 06 Black got it this fall!

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,768 Posts
We need to get a meet soon. Everyone has talked about it but it doesn't look like anything has ever happend.

Ben

·
Registered
30 Posts
There was a meet on the 6th of jan., but i wasnt able to go i think there is another one in the planning on ********* forums. i keep u guys posted, but that would be great if we guys all made one before march, i cant wait that long lol.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm in North Fulton, just got this sexy machine Tuesday. I've been around for a few Intregra meets/photoshoots, but just as a passenger. I need some shots of this thing to show off... you know here, there, everywhere that I cannot drive it!

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,768 Posts
welcome to the club. You need to come to a Varsity meet so I won't be the only TSX there since no one else goes!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Well, its Thursday, but I only want to goto bed. I've been working 12 hr shifts the past three days... someone shoot me.

No Varsity tonight

·
Registered
14 Posts
I live in gwinnet county, just picked up the TSX a week ago!.....

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,768 Posts
Welcome! Someone finally came to the Varsity last thursday with another TSX that isn't on the forums!

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,768 Posts
NazzRose said:
Dang Ben! I guess I'm not special anymore since I'm too sick to go out!

perhaps next month, and who was this person?

J

You need to get better. The turnout was great! You need to be there next time so I am not the only tsx there :)
Ben

1 - 13 of 13 Posts