Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about adding them, but it is too risky without seeing them 1st. They appear to be the same color as the Carbon Gray paint, but picture after you build one on the Acura website isn't good enough to judge.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and please do not send me the image from the Acura site I have seen that, I want the real deal!

Thanks all!

·
Registered
25 Posts
What the?! The optional silver star rims look great on the TSX and is of similar color to the Carbon Grey. The rims are similar to the RSX's gunmetal color.

Heres my car,

M

·
0 Posts
if you get the silver stars, be ready to buy bigger brakes for the rear wheels, more likely all 4 need replacing. stock 7 spoke rims hide the smaller rear brakes well, but with the 5 spoke silver star, the rears look rather weak. I have the carbon with silverstars - looks more aggressive than stock, but not sure it's worth the extra 1300 - won't knock your socks off. might be better off shopping around for some after markets you may like better.

·
TSX Owner
110 Posts
Anybody seen them on a Milano Red car? I'm trying to get one (Milano Red)... hopefully in the next month or two I'll be flying somewhere to buy one... :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts