Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
25 Posts
So am I. I'm in Flushing. How about you? What are you driving now, maybe we even crossed paths?

Anyways, don't shoot me but I think I have made up my mind with which car I'm going to buy after my CL-S lease runs out.

Drum roll please......Honda Accord Coupe EX. I was considering a 4 door sports car but since just recently getting divorced, I have decided to stick with a coupe. The Accord is much more aerodynamic than the CL and comes real close to what the CL has in features (especially it's 240hp, TCS, etc). I'll probably throw a spoiler and 17 inchers on it and am seriously debating whether to get the Aero package (front spoiler and side ground effects). The car really looks sharp with that stuff on it.

The TSX looks to be a decent car, although I'm not crazy about the styling. The interior is really nice (yep, I know it's a Japanese Accord). Even with all of it's included features, I can't get over it's 4cyl 200 hp engine. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know all about the famous Honda iVtec engine but regardless, it's still a 4 cyl and a 240 6 cyl vs a 200 4 in my mind no comparison.

Anyways, too bad the CL cpe is not doing well and will be discontinued (????). My timetable for a new car is this year and I doubt the CL line (if it survives another year) will be redesigned. I would like to see what the new TL looks like and hopefully by August they will be displayed and in showrooms by September. I looked at the new Maxima and didn't really like it.

Cheers! :)
 

·
, Administrator Emeritus
Joined
·
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JNGold said:
So am I. I'm in Flushing. How about you? What are you driving now, maybe we even crossed paths?

Anyways, don't shoot me but I think I have made up my mind with which car I'm going to buy after my CL-S lease runs out.

Drum roll please......Honda Accord Coupe EX. I was considering a 4 door sports car but since just recently getting divorced, I have decided to stick with a coupe. The Accord is much more aerodynamic than the CL and comes real close to what the CL has in features (especially it's 240hp, TCS, etc). I'll probably throw a spoiler and 17 inchers on it and am seriously debating whether to get the Aero package (front spoiler and side ground effects). The car really looks sharp with that stuff on it.

The TSX looks to be a decent car, although I'm not crazy about the styling. The interior is really nice (yep, I know it's a Japanese Accord). Even with all of it's included features, I can't get over it's 4cyl 200 hp engine. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know all about the famous Honda iVtec engine but regardless, it's still a 4 cyl and a 240 6 cyl vs a 200 4 in my mind no comparison.

Anyways, too bad the CL cpe is not doing well and will be discontinued (????). My timetable for a new car is this year and I doubt the CL line (if it survives another year) will be redesigned. I would like to see what the new TL looks like and hopefully by August they will be displayed and in showrooms by September. I looked at the new Maxima and didn't really like it.

Cheers! :)
Here is a pic of my car in this post http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=102

;)
its a weekend car, I have a brand new honda pilot for everyday purposes hehe
 
G

·
I am in the kew garden hills "flushing"
and expect to pick up my tsx
black/parchment int 6mt with factory
body kit in the next 2 weeks.:D
 

·
, Administrator Emeritus
Joined
·
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
tmckinne said:
I am in the kew garden hills "flushing"
and expect to pick up my tsx
black/parchment int 6mt with factory
body kit in the next 2 weeks.:D
Congrads bro!!!!!!! let us know when you get it would like to come by and check it out :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
97 Posts
im in central jersey.....anyone run their car at englishtown yet?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
97 Posts
dammit.....i mite go there sat, and sunday....it'd be cool to see a couple tsx's
 

·
, Administrator Emeritus
Joined
·
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i actually didnt see even 1 on the street yet.. only at dealership looks like ny people are not interested in the tsx yet but give it few weeks and they will be all over.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
97 Posts
yeh i didn't see any in the street either....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Hey 6 speed tsx, do you ahve a sight that shows all the mods you put on your car??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Just got my Carbon Gray TSX 4 days ago, I am from Brooklyn.

I was thinking of starting up a NY/NJ TSX Club, anybody interested? At least we know from decals that you are a member of the board when we pass each other.

Hope to see some of you guys on the road soon......
 

·
, Administrator Emeritus
Joined
·
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
kcnyc said:
Just got my Carbon Gray TSX 4 days ago, I am from Brooklyn.

I was thinking of starting up a NY/NJ TSX Club, anybody interested? At least we know from decals that you are a member of the board when we pass each other.

Hope to see some of you guys on the road soon......
brooklyn? I think I saw a carbon gray tsx by the bay few days ago .. ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Oh yeah.....heheeh probably me........how much u guys bought your cars? I got mine for 26.2K + navigation = 28.2K.

Erm....abotu the TSX Club of NY, anyone interested?
 
1 - 20 of 65 Posts
Top