Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Seattle,WA
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I'm sure inMotion was the last car show of the year that I know of. However, the weather is still holding up thanks to the Indian summer. Just wanted to see if anyone was interested in having a meet or just chill. Let me know so I can play it out. If you know a good location. Let me know and also what day works best for everyone. Saturday or Sunday?

See you guys soon!

·
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Aight guys. Now that we have more people to come out since we have met so many people just this year. I wanna set up another meet and get the newbies and the OG's out. Sundays work best for all most all of us so its set. If anyone has a recommendation for a location please let me know. Credit goes to the finder lol. We can do the usuall and meet and chill or meet and grab food or cruise. What do you guys wanna do? I'll be thinking as well. Must be centrally located somewhere between Lynnwood and Tacoma. Aka Seattle and eastside lol.

Date: Sunday, October 21st, 2012.
Time: 10:00am until whenever.

·
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm thinking HWY2 Leavenworth cruise!!! Then scenic route on Chumstick HWY out of Leavenworth onto Beaver Valley Rd which connects to HWY2 for home. What y'all think?

·
TSX Noob
299 Posts
Nice glad you're back and happy. How'd the shop do?
7 day job, its pretty clean to be honest. i even inspect it and everything before it left the shop. just be careful where we park nowdays, even if your not in your car too! LOL. planning to get rims real soon before this winter hits!

·
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice Jr! Lets do it then. Everyone else should join. One last meet/cruise before the winter!!! Gonna be hella fun. I hope the weather holds up for us.

·
VP of Infinite Infinity
1,791 Posts
Lol then you should wait a week, for me! :D

IPhone Autoguide

·
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Who's all down for the Leavenworth cruise and shoot? It's also October Fest in Leavenworth. So lots of beer and weinershnitzls! Hope I spelled that right haha.

Plan is to leave at 10am!! So meet up at Ashway Park & Ride in Lynnwood at 9:15-9:30am. We won't roll out until everyone is there which us why I need a head count. Rain or shine this will be a fun drive. Total drive time is around 4.5-5hrs round trip. This does not include stops.

Have a few Sti's and A evo or 2 coming out so we will be mixing it up. Bring your friends if you'd like. The more the better! Any questions/concerns/input post up.

Hope to see everyone Sunday!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.