Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
As you all know I've been building a turbo setup for some time now and I've gotten to a point where I need a turbo manifold. After tons of research and comparing all the manifold out there I found out that I'll be better off with a customize one since a majority of the manifolds out there requires lots of modification, adjustments, and to have you relocate the fuse box and you know how crazy that can get.

So as I begin to customize a turbo manifold specifically for the TSX COMMUNITY I was wondering who might be interested in a set after everything is finished??

Manifold will be made to fit without relocating the fusebox and as little adjustments as possible.

Please keep in mind that this will be a process that will take sometime but I will take plenty of pictures and info along the way to help you make a decisions.

Thanks for your time,
Andrew

·
Alliance!
1,776 Posts
Im sure it would generate lots of interest. And blueprints, sketches, CAD dwgs?

·
Registered
585 Posts
Good luck Mugen, and thanks for thinking of the community!

Who's making the manifold, and how much would you estimate the cost to be?

And, a little off topic, but have you been running without boost this whole time?! I thought you turbo'd that guy a long time ago!

·
Turbo K24
98 Posts
good luck with the manifold build. its gonna be hard to route it away from your coolant and fuel lines. maybe try building a ram horn style or a top mount ram horn style.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still in the very early stages so I was just throwing it out there. I will keep everyone posted on everything.

At this point MT is fully converted and motor is fully build and functional just need to break everything in and then I'll start from there

1 - 9 of 9 Posts