Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got hit on the driver side at the stoplight. Insurance has ruled it as a total loss Broken front axle and not drivable, but everything works great. Engine is great. Has 262,000 miles on it. Leather seats, all windows are intact. Just replaced fog lights and tires last March.

·
Mike V
77 Posts
What color is your interior. And where are you located? I'm looking for a gray driver seat and possibly an armrest assembly.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Salvage company just grabbed the car. No more Acura. It was great when I had it for 15 years and 262,000 miles and no major problems.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Got hit on the driver side at the stoplight. Insurance has ruled it as a total loss Broken front axle and not drivable, but everything works great. Engine is great. Has 262,000 miles on it. Leather seats, all windows are intact. Just replaced fog lights and tires last March.
I need the front grill and radiator

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey, we can actually sell parts here? I have an Exedy stage 1 clutch kit with light weight flywheel that I removed from the car because I liked the stock feel better. Is this the place to talk about such things?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts