Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Denial: a river in Egypt
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was scrutinizing the interior design in the TSX the other day on my way home from work and my eyes caught something strange on the steering wheel. The 6 o'clock position on the steering wheel is sans chrome decor while the 3 and 9 have it. It's almost though they forgot to paint it.....ANyone else notice this or should this be in OFF TOPIC :confused:
I attached a pic in case you forgot what it looked like.

·
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I don't analyze everything......Just patients and cars.... :)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
U doing coke again?

·
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WHAT HUH WHO ME!?!?!?......sniff sniff! I don't do that stuff.......Hey anyone want to go paint a house???? I'm up for it!!! :eek: :rollsmile :eek:

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
That's perfectly normal ... All CL9s around the world have different functions but non of that have that "bottom" part chrome/silver. It's meant to be black. Yes, I don't like it either, but it's just how Honda made it.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
yeah, mines just like that, except my buttons are Chrome/Silver as well, not painted

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
I think the other parts are painted silver to show the buttons....but the bottom part..... no buttons....so no chorme for you~......

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
What Benz said.

And also.....the 12 o'clock position doesn't have it either!
How come THAT doesn't bother you too?

Seems odd that you mentioned the 6 but not the 12.

So -- it's totally symmetrical (since the 3 and 9 have it but not 6 and 12), and totally logical (because of what Benz said).

Right? :donno:

Larchmont, who thinks maybe PD has been working too hard. :D

·
9,175 Posts
Ya......I think he's working too hard.....he's seeing things.....hahha~

Hey... when you drive at night.... do you see a long hair asian gurl beside your seat?? Probably with Pale white skins??.... dripping with water?

·
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah, Larch now that I think about it... there is no 12:00 part....hey that son of a bitch! They shoulda painted the steering wheel with silver flake paint at the 12:00.... ALso they should have put the sunroof buttons on the 6:00. Poor planning on hondas part,no?! This is absolutely ridiculous! I want my money back.....(drool....drool....) Need sleep...... drool... :) See...this is where being anal retentive and picayune gets ya. Honestly everything else is dead on but its that damn 6:00.....6:000000000000. I think I have some painting to do! Lets see Testors silver paint should do it! I'll post pics when I'm done :)

See guys Noel doesn't like it either!

Hey Benz are you referring to the Grunge girl or to Michelle Gellar? :)

·
The Voice of Reason
1,481 Posts
larchmont said:
Larchmont, who thinks maybe PD has been working too hard.
Weather.com sez:

Racine WI

Fair
37°F
Feels Like
32°F

UV Index: 0 Low
Wind: From E at 6 mph
Humidity: 89%
Pressure: 30.46 in.
Dew Point: 34°F
Visibility: 10.0 miles

Give 'im a couple more weeks and it'll be warm enough so he can go outside to play!

·
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah, maybe I should go outside for some fresh air.... :spike:

Actually, Honda Man - I'm moving to FL in a month and a half.....can't wait to get out of this frigid weather :cool:

Just in case you were all curious.....I will not be painting the steering wheel.. :) and...I don't really care about it...but maybe someone can PS it? Just for shits and giggles?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,352 Posts
PsyDoc said:
Yeah, maybe I should go outside for some fresh air.... :spike:

Actually, Honda Man - I'm moving to FL in a month and a half.....can't wait to get out of this frigid weather :cool:
I wish I lived in FL sometimes, but GA is close enough for now and I can crash my dad's place in St. Petersburg if I want. :) Where you moving to down there?

·
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Orlando or more specifically Apopka (a suburb of Orando). So basically smack dab in the middle of the state. :thumbsup:

·
9,175 Posts
Psydoc.....um... grude has a gurl?
I don't know.......I thought of the ring...LOl......or maybe it's just a gurl sometimes I see in the shower~

·
9,175 Posts
Whos Michelle Gellar?......PIcs?

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
:nono: just drive that bish....dont analyze it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts