Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
GT40 enthusiast
Joined
·
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
just wondering if anyone is out there from Atlantic Canada? I haven't been on this site for a long time.... seems like things are going really well
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
5,757 Posts
There couple members from Eastern Canada.

Ontario - bcmh, Kiteboy, bill1clinton, TSX7, and a few others....and Tradsf is from Quebec.

Atlantic Canada you mean the Provinces of Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, Prince Edward Island, and New Brunswick.
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
3,158 Posts
SAZABI said:
u mean in the East? A few people from the east here, but usually in the TSX general chat.

yes sazabi, there is more to canada after quebec. :)
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
8,663 Posts
NeoChaser said:
yes sazabi, there is more to canada after quebec. :)
:spit: :laugh:
 

·
GT40 enthusiast
Joined
·
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol.... well I guess that I am. been around for a long time though.. just haven't posted in a long time.

Good to see this site is still on the go though (unlike Racingzone) :(
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
3,158 Posts
Agent_Chen said:
There couple members from Eastern Canada.

Ontario - bcmh, Kiteboy, bill1clinton, TSX7, and a few others....and Tradsf is from Quebec.

Atlantic Canada you mean the Provinces of Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, Prince Edward Island, and New Brunswick.

wow... u are one of those smart americans.... :)

jk

there is this show we had here.. where comedian rick mercer (love the guy)
goes down to states and interview americans... even some Harvard prof's...
it's funny how little they know about canada... ie if canada had running
water in all prov... my fav one was he asked if it's right for Americans to invade
Saskatchewan...

and 90% of the people said "what's has to be done, has to be done"

LMAO.
 

·
GT40 enthusiast
Joined
·
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ohhh HAHAHAH.. yeah I remember the show where he told someone, that Canada had just gotten "Touch Tone Dialing".. and the Woman was all happy.. and says "Congratulations Canada on getting Touch Tone Dialing!"

Hilarious that show is....:D
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
3,158 Posts
GT-40MarkIV said:
Ohhh HAHAHAH.. yeah I remember the show where he told someone, that Canada had just gotten "Touch Tone Dialing".. and the Woman was all happy.. and says "Congratulations Canada on getting Touch Tone Dialing!"

Hilarious that show is....:D

yeah exactly! nice, east coast - west coast connect! this is kinda cool
we are like couple thousands km's away...
 

·
GT40 enthusiast
Joined
·
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have a couple of Buddies out in BC... they aren't Acura/Honda lovers though....
they are more in love with MB's... lol.
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
3,158 Posts
GT-40MarkIV said:
I have a couple of Buddies out in BC... they aren't Acura/Honda lovers though....
they are more in love with MB's... lol.

i won't be if i had $ to buy a bimmer lol...
 

·
GT40 enthusiast
Joined
·
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
too true... they work for SynCrude.. I think that's how you spell it.
Those Rich... -beep-'s ....lol, ahhh if only they'd give me the money to go by Mod's for my car...:D
 

·
whatever
Joined
·
4,377 Posts
GT-40MarkIV said:
Hey everyone,
just wondering if anyone is out there from Atlantic Canada? I haven't been on this site for a long time.... seems like things are going really well
i take you're not Chinese else you're on the wrong side of the country :D

oooo4
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top