Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious how these would look. I don't want to stray too far from stock but the stock wheels on my 2008 are kinda boring. Anyone have pics that can post + thoughts? Thanks!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've searched quite a bit on the forum and haven't seen these particular wheels. Seeing several A-Spec type wheels. I can google all day but would rather discuss with those who actually have or have had them on their TSX also. Thanks!

·
Registered
303 Posts
I stand corrected! Thx to both! Mayuga how do you like the wheels? What tire size are you rolling with?
235/45/17 should fit just fine.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yanper. INCREDIBLE!!!

Synergy, those look ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! Are both setups 17" wheels? I never thought 17" could look so sweet. Cool thing is, my TSX is the same color so this is such a great help in seeing what my car would look like with these wheels. Many thanks for posting.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I had them on my 04 Accord back in the day. I finallly have the TSX that I wanted back then, and I wish I still had the wheels!

The Accord was lowered on the Neuspeed supercup kit. No fender rolling. The TL-S wheels are 17x8 vs. stock 17x7. I had 245/45/17 tires on them wheels and they fit. If I had people in the back seat, though, the tires would rub in the back.
I remember that TL-S's came with 235/45 back then. 235 is probably the better width.
I have been looking for some TL-S wheels for the TSX now and I have been wondering if they will fit as nicely as the Accord.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.